The truth and reveal

Masaki and Isshin blinked in bafflement down at their son. Ichigo stares back at them seriously. "Ichigo, you just.."said Isshin, completely shocked. "Yeah, I released my power. Now let's go inside so I can explain the situation."said Ichigo seriously. Both parents just nod dumbly as they move out the way. Ichigo walks in with Yasaka right behind him. Isshin closes the door, and both parents follow the couple to the living room. Ichigo sits on one couch with Yasaka beside him. Ichigo in annoyance and gets into Yasaka's lap. Yasaka giggles and runs her through Ichigo's spike orange hair lovingly. Ichigo snuggles into her happily. "Wow, Ichi~kun snuggling into my breast in front of your parents. So bold of you."said Yasaka with amusement clear in her tone. Ichigo huffs. "So what if I am? Your my wife, I'm well in my rights to enjoy your body."said Ichigo indignantly. "Oh, like you did last night. You were so rough with me, and it was my first time. You're such an animal Ichi~kun."purred Yasaka teasingly. Ichigo blushed slightly, then glared at her playfully. "Oh, you're one to talk the way you were coming do on me a child, you sexy vixen of a pedophile."purred out Ichigo sexually.

Yasaka blushes heavily. "I-I'm not a pedophile it's Amaterasu~sama's fault!"exclaimed Yasaka indignantly. Ichigo looks back at her amused. "Oh, that's your excuse? If remember correctly, you were in a perfect state of mind to lead me to your room and have your naughty way with me."said Ichigo teasingly. Masaki glares bloodly murder at the Yokai in front of her. "I-I."Yasaka tried to splutters out a retort but fails. "And you left so many marks on me. You were determined to show the world I'm yours, huh?"asked Ichigo teasingly. Yasaka is beat red at this point. Isshin grins. "That's my boy 4 years old and already has a mate."said Isshin, grinning like an idiot. Masaki glares hard at her husband, who shrinks under her glare. "Why are you encouraging this?! This hussy raped my baby!!"yelled Masaki in pure anger. Ichigo gives his mother a stern glare. "You will not talk about my wife like that mother or not."stated Ichigo with a steely tone. Masaki glares right back. "I will refer to her anyway I like. I'm your mother, I'm the parent, not the other way around."said Masaki with the same tone as her son. They continue to glare at each other.

Yasaka hugs Ichigo from behind and then leans down to kiss him. Ichigo kisses back. Yasaka pulls back and looks at her husband with worried eyes. "Ichi~kun, please don't fight because of me. I honestly understand her anger. After you explain what's going on, I'm sure she'll calm down."said Yasaka softly. Ichigo took a deep breath and exhaled. "Fine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you."said Ichigo apologetically. Yasaka smiles and pecks his lip lightly. "It's fine."said Yasaka softly with a loving smile. Ichigo smiles back just as softly. "I think you should actually hear out what's happening before you jump to conclusions, honey."said Isshin calmly. Masaki turned her glare on her husband. "What's there to hear. She had sex with my 4 year old child! I have every right to be pissed off!"exclaimed Masaki in anger. Isshin sighes. "Yes, that's true, but there is obviously more to this, but you're not letting them tell what. Along with that, Amaterasu~sama is somehow connected to this, so we should really hear her out."stated Isshin calmly. Masaki looks from her husband to her son, who is obviously comfortable with the 9 tailed woman whose lap he's in. She let's out a sigh. "Fine, I'll hear her out, but if I'm not satisfied with the answer, I'll kill her consequences be damned."stated Masaki flatly.

Ichigo's eyes narrowed at that, but Yasaka squeezed him to calm him. Isshin sighed, knowing that's the best he's going to get. "Fine, now let's hear her out."said Isshin calmly. Masaki nods and looks at Yasaka blankly. Isshin looks at Yasaka as well. "So Yasaka, please explain why you had sex with our severely under age son."said Isshin calmly. Yasaka nodded. "Well, you being the lost leader of the East Yokai, you know whatever your God says go."said Yasaka calmly. The couple looks surprised. "How did you..?"asked Isshin in shock. Yasaka smiles and looks down at her husband. "My husband here isn't what he seems to be. He knows what both of you are and what he is, but he's even more special than that."said Yasaka lovingly down at her husband. Both parents look at their son in shock. "What how!? We didn't tell him because we wanted to keep him hidden!"exclaimed Masaki. Yasaka looks up at her seriously. "That can't happen because who my husband is and the fact Amaterasu has chosen him as her champion."stated Yasaka matter of factly.