Stupid firebirds

So it's been about 2 weeks since Issei destroyed the church and people in it. In this time, he started to train the Gremory group and his 2 fallen angel servants. Mittelt tried to be rebellious, but that failed pretty fast when Issei made it clear he wasn't putting up with her bullshit. In these 2 weeks, he got Raynare and Mittelt to 4 wings. He had help training the Gremory group from his 3 girls, Yui Katase and Aika. Everyone else would pop in from time to time to see how good their doing. On the other hand, Kalawarna has been having the best time of her life along with going through hell. Ichigo wanted her to be at least one of the 10 winged fallen in at least half a year, so he been pushing her hard along with the other adults in the house. Masaki was a big help, seeing as she is a fallen herself. She is now a 6 winged fallen and still training to get stronger for her master.

So to Issei, who is in bed at the moment, minding his own business.

"Damn, I never knew how big of a pain teaching is, but it's rewarding, so I'm not too mad at it."said Issei to himself. He sits up and takes his hair out of the ponytail, then shakes his head, causing his chin length to move and fall back in place around his head in a messy way. He tosses his hair bo on the stand beside his bed. "I wonder when dinner will be done. I'm pretty damn hungry."said Issei as he yawns and goes to get off his bed, but a familiar magic circle appears on his floor. He sighes and waits for the person to come out, and to no one surprise, it's Rias.

Issei lifts his hand lazily. "Yo Rias, what can I do for you this fine night?"questioned Issei, not really interested in her answer, but he would listen regardless. "Issei, I need you to take my virginity."stated Rias frantically as she started to take off her clothes. Issei blinks baffled, not expecting that answer. "Wait, come again now. What was that?"questioned Issei incredulously. Ria now in just her panties answered. "I need to take my virginity. You're the only one I can ask. Kida won't do it. Please!"begged the heir the Gremory house. Issei gives her a flat stare. "No, sorry, I don't take handouts anymore."stated Issei dryly. Rias now looks desperate.

"What is it!? Is my body not good enough for you?!"yelled, Rias. "No, that's not it. Your body is perfect it's just that I'm not going to have sex with you just because you asked me too. I would actually like to see if it would work between us before I do anything that drastic. Also, there is a reason for this that I obviously don't know about, so spill."said Issei coolly. Rias glares at him for making this so hard. She thought it would be so simple to just come in here undress and seduce him into sleeping with her. She goes to say something, but she is cut off by a blue magic circle that holds her family's cest in the middle but the cest is covered but a skeleton looking maks with 2 bull horns pointing forward from each side of the mask. Rias sighes in defeat while Issei looks at it interested because he knows that mask very well.

From the circle comes the gray hair beauty known as the strongest queen Grayfia Lucifuge. She looks around to see Rias pretty much naked, and Issei looks at her curiously. "Rias~sama, what do you think you are doing? Trying to give yourself a nobody to get out of your rangement. I and everyone are very disappointed in you."stated Grayfia flatly. "A nobody is wild but ok."thought Issei. "Who I give my virginity to is my business alone!"exclaimed, Rias. "That would be true if you weren't a high-class devil that has responsibilities and obligations to your family."stated Grayfia. Rias glares at her. Raynare and Mittelt walk in to see the scene in front of them.

"Master, what is going on? If you wanted to have sex you should have asked me, not some red-haired bimbo. I'm your servant, not her!"exclaimed Raynare, pouting. Issei smiles lightly. "Sorry, Ray~chan and I didn't do anything with the red head."stated Issei. Raynare smiled and jumped at him. Issei catches her. Grayfia looks now a bit interested in the boy. "Boy, why do you have fallen angel?"asked Grayfia. "My master gave them to me."stated Issei boredly. "And who might that be?"questioned Grayfia. "Destroyer god~sama!"answered Raynare happily. Grayfia looks shocked. "Ichi~kun is your sensei?"questioned Grayfia shocked. Rias is God smacked that her sister in law just called Ichigo like that.