The beginning

"So, Sona, what have you gathered on this mystery, man?"questioned Rias as she moved her piece. Sona's entire peerage other than her new pawn tensed but still look relaxed so the Gremory peerage didn't notice. Genshirou Saji Sona's new pawn, tho looks very confused. He wants to ask about it, but he knows it's not the right time because his king is in the middle of something. "Nothing special."stated Sona calmly as she moved a piece. "He's just a normal 26 year old that decided to train Issei because he had nothing else better to do. He's a good person. He comes in to help with things when he has the time."stated Sona with a slight smile on her face that didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the room. Rias smirks. "You seem rather fond of this older human."said Rias semiteasingly as she moved another peace.

"I can't say that I'm not. Over the 12 months I've known the hobo of Kuoh, I can say happily I've fallen for him pretty hard."stated Sona calmly as she moved her piece and took Rias' king, winning the game. Tho Rias didn't notice due to her shock that is clearly all over her face. "Y-you're actually in love..?"questioned Rias in completely shock. Tsubaki giggles along with the other girls of her peerage. Sona glares at her. "Why are you making it sound like that's just something that should be impossible?"questioned Sona very clearly annoyed. "It's not that it's impossible..just that you never seem interested in that stuff."said Rias. Sona sighes,knowing that she is correct.

"Well, I can't exactly say you're wrong."said Sona, agreeing with her first best friend. "Tho that was until I actually started to get to know him. After 2 months, I was hooked, and everything after that was some of the best times of my life."stated Sona, smiling that beautiful smile of hers. Akeno smirks. "Ara ara Sona, you make it sound like you 2 are together."stated Akeno with a giggle. Sona looks at her with a smirk. "That would be because we are."stated Sona amused. This froze the Gremory group in their tracks along with Saji. "W-what?"asked Genshirou in a disbelieving tone.

"Yes, Kaicho and I are with Ichi~kun."said Tsubasa with a smile. Sona nods her agreement and looks at her pawn. "So please get the idea of you having a chance with me out of your head. You're a good guy and all, but you're just not my type, and I'm already engaged, so that's that."said Sona in her serious tone as always. Genshirou looks down in sadness. Tsubasa pats his shoulder. "Hey, don't let that get ya down too much. I'm positive if you look around, y'all see that it's a girl out there for ya. Sona didn't have to be that blunt, but it was to get the point across so as not to hurt you more later down the line."said Tsubasa softly, trying to comfort the boy who effectively just got his heart shattered. Saji nodded. "Y-yeah, thanks.."said Genshirou, still clearly hurting. All the girls of Sona's group look pointedly at Ruruko and Momo. They nodded as Tsubasa let's him go, and they came up to comfort him.

With that out the way Sona turns to look at her oldest friend again. "So you make any progress with Hyoudou yet?"asked Sona in fake curiosity, already knowing the answer. Rias shakes her head with a sigh. "No, not yet."stated Rias. Sona looks at her lamely. "Why?"questioned Sona. Rias, looks away. "It's not that simple.."mumbled out, Rias. Sona looks at her dryly. "That's completely bullshit and you know it."stated Sona dryly. "Then what do you want me to do!? Just walk up and ask him?!"exclaimed Rias in annoyance at being called out. Sona just looks at her with that same dry look. "Yes, that's quite literally exactly what I want you to do."stated Sona dryly. Rias groans. "It's not that simple."groaned out, Rias. "I do it literally every time I want someone to join my peerage."pointed out Sona with a try again look.

Before Rias can say something else, the door opens, and everyone looks at the door to see the hobo of kuoh. Tsubasa and Sona smile happily as their lover walks in. The rest of the peerage other the saji smiles light at their teacher. Rias and her peerage look shocked and confused that he just came in like he owned the place. "Yo Nana~chan Tsu~chan."said Ichigo coolly as he closed the door behind him. Saji looked shocked. "Really, this is the guy Kaichō fell for?! How?! I don't believe it!!"yelled Genshirou in obvious shock and jealousy. Tsubasa and Sona look visibly annoyed. "And I was being nice trying to help the bastard."thought Tsubasa with her eyebrow twitching in annoyance. Sona glares at the boy.