Meeting more family

So it has been 6 months since the talk that took place with the Kurosaki's. As he stated, Ichigo started helping Yasaka train. Within these 6 months, she reached a bit above Satan level, being able to fight Sarafall and Falbium 2 on 1 and win easily. She could have been stronger, but her pregnancy made her stop. Yasaka kept her word and helped her husband control his power so it doesn't leak out so heavily. So the power he leaks now is like a human with a sacred gear. The Kurosakis moved in with Yasaka at Amaterasus prompting. Ichigo is currently with Yasaka dotting on his pregnant wife.

"Ichigo."said Masaki. Ichigo turns around to see his mother. "Yeah, what's up, ma."asked Ichigo curiously. "Well, your grandparents are coming to visit. They want to see you. They haven't seen you since you were born."said Masaki. "And because you told them about me."accused Ichigo flatly. Masaki looks away innocently. "I have no idea what you're talking about."said Masaki innocently. Yasaka giggled while Ichigo rolled his eyes. "Yes, whatever you say, mama."said Ichigo. "So when are they coming Masaki?"asked Yasaka curiously while rubbing her pregnant stomach. "They should be here tomorrow."said Masaki. Ichigo nodded. "So what about Goatchin's parents?"asked Ichigo. "Dad will be coming, but you can't meet your grandmother she died a long time ago."said Isshin. Ichigo looks at his father. "How so?"asked Ichigo. "It was a small war with a clan that hated us with a passion for some reason. Mom sacrificed herself to kill the leader. As you would expect, dad wasn't happy at all. He wiped out the whole clan the day he found out."said Isshin calmly.

Ichigo nodded in approval. "I would have done the same."stated Ichigo calmly. Isshin nodded in agreement. "Well then, I'll be waiting to meet them. I can't really say anything else about it."stated Ichigo lamely as he goes back to resting his head on his wife stomach. Yasaka smiles lovingly at her husband. "I can feel their souls."said Ichigo softly. Yasaka smiles. "Oh, so how many are we having Ichi~kun?"asked Yasaka softly. "2 a boy and a girl."stated Ichigo happily. "Yes, grandbabies!"exclaimed Masaki happily like a child. Isshin looks at his wife with a loving smile. Yasaka looks at her mother in law amused. Ichigo ignores her for his wife's belly and his unborn children. Ichigo looks up at his wife. Yasaka looks at him curiously. "What is it, my love?"asked Yasaka curiously. "I just realized that Yuzu and Karin are going to be very close with their niece and nephew. I find that very adorable seeing as I see Yuzu and Karin as my first 2 children."said Ichigo with a smile. "Did they know that?"asked Masaki. Ichigo nodded. "Yeah, they have admitted to me they see me as a father when we were having a family get-together when I was 32, and they were 29."said Ichigo with a fond smile. "That was a fun day."stated Ichigo.

"Well, that's nice. Now, what do you want to eat?"asked Masaki to her son. "You do know that we have chiefs to make food, right?"questioned Yasaka. "Yes, I know that, but I've had that my whole life. I learned to cook for the purpose of feeding my family."stated Masaki. Ichigo nodded. "I agree with Ma. Cooking for people you care about is oddly fulfilling."said Ichigo coolly. "See Ichigo gets it."said Masaki. Ichigo looks at his wife. "What do you want, Saka~chan?"questioned Ichigo. Yasaka thinks about it. "Pizza."said Yasaka softly. Ichigo smiles. "Oh, you know me so well."said Ichigo with a grin. Yasaka smiles at him. Ichigo gets up. "Well, I think I should get started on lunch."stated Ichigo while stretching. He walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen to make pizza.

The next day. The parents of Ichigo's parents have appeared in front of Yasaka residents. The guards let them in because Yasaka told them to be expecting them. When they get into the home and walk into the living room to see the Kurosakis and the pregnant Yasaka.

"Masaki!"exclaimed Azazel happily to his daughter. Masaki rolls her eyes but smiles. "Hey, dad."said Masaki with a smile. "Hello Masaki, my dear."said Irene with a motherly smile to her daughter. Masaki smiles happily at her mother. "Hey, mom!"exclaimed Masaki happily. Shiva looks at his favorite son, tho he wouldn't admit that out loud that would start problems with his other children. Shiva smiles up at his son. "Hello, my son."said Shiva calmly. Isshin smiles down at his shorter father. "Hey, dad. How ya been?"asked Isshin coolly. "I have been fine. Tho your siblings have been a bit of a pain."stated Shiva with a chuckles. Isshin chuckles. "I can honestly see that."said Isshin amused. Shiva glares at him in mock annoyance.