Character Aesthetic and Description

HEART IN LONDON © 2023 by itsauthordiva.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book should be copied,written anywhere.

The whole story , chapter , character and plots are fictional. Any resemblance in the real life is purely coincidence.

The images used for this book belongs to respective owner.

Characters :

ANIKET RAWAL
(My heart is only for you)

ANIKET RAWAL(My heart is only for you)

Aniket : He is 25 in age.
He is a straightforward, sharp tounge, badass personlity. He is only the child works in his own company.
He moved to London from India when 5 years old. He being the most popular in country for both his looks and his business.

Girish : Aniket's Father
He moved with his family to England for his business. He still works for his company while other is handled by Aniket. He is almost busy in work

Joshna : Aniket's Mom
She works too in same company with Girish. They both together made this company successful. But both of them could never gave Aniket the love and care he needed.

Yash : Aniket's Bade papa (Father big brother). He worked with Girish as in partnership in company. They all had a family business together. All were busy in work oftenly.

Keerti : Yash daughter so Aniket's elder sister. She is 27 years old.
She is married and she took her career in computer science. So she works in a company.

Jack : He is Aniket's bestfriend.
His age is 25 same as Aniket.He is professional doctor in his father private reputed hospital in the country

Adrian : Aniket's bestfriend (27 years)
He had done collaboration with Aniket for some time period of a project. And since then they both are bestfriends.He has a successful company but in America.

ANANYA PATEL
(My heart is in London)

ANANYA PATEL(My heart is in London)

Ananya : She's 21 years.
She is calm, humble,kind but strong and savage too. She's intelligent, career oriented and super gorgeous and attractive.But her heart from very beginning was in London.

Ashish : Anika's Father
He works for a company. They are a middle class family. He is caring and strict both for her daughter.

Gitanjali: Anika's Mother
She is good dont get angry and strict with her daughter.

Jashwi : Ananya's only younger sister. She is 19 years. She studies science. She's full of life in fun enjoying being in present moment. She loves to stay in fashion. She mostly participate in her school and college competitions and fests.

Them together:

Aniket and Ananya

Their song :You know I love a London boyBy Taylor swift

Their song :
You know I love a London boy
By Taylor swift

Tropes:
Officeromance
He fell first but Both fell harder
Love to marriage
Love at first sight
Indian-London

Fated connection

And follow me on my insta id: authordiva_ for spoilers and updates

Also do follow me on Wattpad to get the updates date for new part i always mention there.

Hey guyss, Thank you so much if you are giving this story a chance ❤️

Target : 9 votes and 3 comments