7 Months

Heartiessss ❤️❤️❤️ we crossed 10k + views with 1k+ votes. Thank you so much everyone 💗💗💗💗

DD POV :

Aniket said “ You heard right!” Ananya replied “ What do you mean?”

Aniket replied with a smirk while coming closer towards her “ What do you think?” 

Ananya thought “ Mahadev! What is he trying to do? I guess I am right…”

Aniket grabbed her waist in a slow pace with one hand and while pulling her face closer to his with the other one.

Ananya could feel her nervousness increase at his behavior. 

Aniket was about to kiss when ananya push him from his chest and stood up from the couch while turning around on other side and shoutes “ Leave me alone and go back “ 

Aniket asked in confusion “ What happened?” Ananya replied “ I want to sleep.”

Aniket hugged her from behind and said “ What happened to you? Why are you so angry?”

Ananya jerked his hands which were wrapped around her and walked towards the door.

Ananya said while opening the door” Go” 

Aniket said “ Ok. “ and started walking towards her “ I want an explanation. Did I do something wrong?”

Ananya replied in a frustrated “ I told you I want to sleep. Please just leave…”

Aniket replied calmly “ Ok! I will leave. You should rest. Good night!”

Aniket left. Ananya closed the door immediately with a thud voice without looking at him. While Aniket was still standing outside the door. 

Later, Aniket went towards his car in the parking and said in frustration “ she is angry!” while hitting his hand on the wall. 

—-

Aniket reached in his house and while sitting on the couch took his phone and types “ Ananya, I am sorry. I  really apologise . I don’t….” Aniket clears it out and again tries to restart wrting..

-----

Ananya who was sitting on the ground at the door with her knees bend and her head on the knees. She started hitting her head on her own knees. 

Ananya stood up with a frustration sigh and said “ Why do I feel this way? Why did i have to get angry on him?”

Ananya went in her room and then slept.

------

Meanwhile, Aniket clears everything written and throwed his phone on other side of couch and tries to sleep.

Aniket stood up and thought “ What should I do? I cant sleep. I want to talk to her. I cant tolerate this silence.” 

Aniket pick his phone and calls Keerti .

Keerti asked “ What happened?”

Aniket said “ How to … “ stops while thinking “ Ananya told to keep our relationship a secret. 

Keerti asked him as he did not speak further “ what?”

Aniket said “ Nothing. I forgot, I will end the call. “ Keerti said “ wow! So talented”

Aniket opened the note app and started making a list:

Coffee (Her favorite) ,also chocolate ice cream, I will cook for her in the morning, A Gift- I will buy it tomorrow, flower bouquet with a letter of Apology.