DDLJ Movie

HAPPY MAHASHIVRATRI TO ALL MY HEARTIESSSSSSSSSS 💗💗💗💗

Target : 21 votes and 7 inline comment

Keerti opened the door of washroom and turned her face towards the right side.

She stopped at her place for five seconds, her eyes widened in shock. As she saw Ananya was all drenched with the water and she moved behind and closed the tap by rotating it.

Ananya's attention went towards Keerti and she herself was too stunned to speak anything at that moment.

Keerti pulled Anikets ear roughly and said " My dear little brother, you brought your girlfriend in the house? "

She added before Aniket could speak " How did I not know about your girlfriend ? "

Aniket thought " Why does she have to come now itself?" and said "Di, She's looking at us. Leave my ears."

Keerti folding her arm "Your girlfriend should surely look at you in this way. "

Ananya said " I am not his g.." but started sneezing badly.

Aniket looked towards her and said " You are all drenched. This way you will get sick."

Keerti left her hands from Aniket ears and look towards Ananya and says " Change your clothes first. I will give you my clothes."

Keerti took Ananya in her room and gave her clothes .

Keerti came out leaving ananya in her room.

Keerti went towards Aniket who was in kitchen. Keerti stands with her back which was taking the support of the wall and asks " What are you doing?"

Aniket replied " Making a hot soup. She might get cold. "

Keerti asked " You brought a girl at our house. Cooking for her. Got hurt physically.''

Aniket asked " How did you know about i got hurt was realted to her? Did Ananya told you?"

Keerti replied " So her name is ananya. I haven't even talked to her yet. But I guessed it already, that you protected her ."

Keerti said " I am also hungry, give me the soup too"

Aniket replied " Then go to my Jiju, He will make something for you."

Keerti said while looking at her phone " Let me call mom."

Aniket tried to snatch her phone, but she stepped back and didn't let him.

Keerti said " Let me complain to mom, that her son has been caught with a girl in his washroom ."

Aniket annoyingly said " Di !"

Keerti said, looking towards the soup, " Let me taste that too."

Aniket replied " Fine."

Keerti said " My dear lil brother don't show your smartness to me from Next time."

Aniket replied while giving her the soup bowl " She's not my girlfriend, she works in my office."

Keerti asked in confusion " What?"

Aniket replied " It's true"

Keerti asked " when are you planning to confess then?"

Aniket looked at her.

Keerti replied " Don't look at me, I know you very well from all these 25 years.You wont bring any girl in this house"

Aniket replied, " I don't know if she even likes me or not."