Desperate Aniket

Target : 75 votes and 11 comments 💙

DD POV :

Aniket and Ananya went inside her house, Ananya was shivering because of the cold.

Aniket hugged her from behind and started kissing softly on her neck which made shivers run down her body.

Ananya stuttered “ i-i think we…”

He didn't stop kissing and she completed her sentence speaking loudly suddenly “ Icecream.”

He whispered, ” I know you are my ice cream. “ '' and again continued kissing on her neck gently placing his lips and she said while stopping him with her hands and then turned towards him “ Let's eat ice cream.”

Aniket replied “ No way, you are already feeling cold. Not now or else you will get sick.”

Ananya pouts and said “ Please “

Aniket replied ” Your tactics won't work on me.” 

So she kissed his lips quickly and looked at him while smiling and asked “ Now? “

He pulled her towards him by grabbing her waist and started kissing her lips while she pulled her face back and whispered “I want to eat Ice cream.” while blinking her eyes.

He whispered in her ears “ I am telling the same thing, I want my ice cream.”

Ananya pushed her chest in frustration and started walking towards the kitchen and he held her wrist by pulling towards him and said “ It's too late for ice cream. You will get sick.”

Ananya replied “ I will only eat one, I promise.”

He said “ No.” ..

She kissed his right and then left cheeks leaving him all shocked and then she ran away quickly when his hold loosened from her..

Ananya replied while returning with the ice cream in her hand giggling “ Come here, don't become a statue.”

Aniket  silently came towards her as he was still not over from her while she gave him the ice cream.

Ananya was eating the ice cream. And he said staring at her ‘’ You know this was my best birthday until now. With the best taste of my ice cream flavor .”

Ananya replied” Stop your flirting. And eat now.”

Aniket replied  “ But How did you know about my birthday so suddenly? “

Ananya stopped eating her ice cream and almost shouted “ bholenath! I literally forgot. Keerti di called you. Actually I picked up but she sounded so angry that I didn't replied her back. “

Aniket said “ don't worry about her.”

Ananya asked “ Why is she so angry though?”

Aniket replied “ Because i haven't picked up anyone's call or texted back “

Ananya replied “ You ignored everyone's text and call but you replied to me, why?”

Aniket interrupted” Ice Cream is this something to ask, You are my special one.I would never ignore your calls or text.”

Ananya replied “ But what about them? “

Aniket said “ They must have prepared something for me, they always do even though I always deny them. So this time I decided not to answer them.”

Ananya kept her ice cream cup on the table and stood up and said “ Aniket, I liked the fact that you celebrated your birthday with me. But that doesn't mean you will ignore your family. I know you might not like it but don't you think that they do it from their heart and that too just for you. And you don't want to attend something specially done for you? “