Hickeys

Do maximum voting and inline comments especially, i will update next part tommorow itself if its maximum

DD POV :

In Aniket office :

Aniket announced that tonight , we all will be celebrating for our successful project.

Keerti came and said “ Great! i will be also attending today's party.”

Aniket turned towards her to look and then they both went inside his office.

Aniket asked “ Why are you here? “

Keerti thought “ Ofcourse i want to confirm about your realtionship. “ And asked “ I cant come here? “

Aniket replied “ if i say no, dad might kick me out. After all you are the favourite child.”

Keerti was about to speak when Aniket's phone rang and he checked it was from Adrian and he picked up his call.

Adrian said “ I am in London. Lets go somewhere and enjoy.”

Aniket asked “ why so suddenly in london, Adrian? “

Keerti immediately looked towards aniket after hearing Adrian's name.

Adrian replied “ I will be staying here for some days for my business purpose.”

Aniket said “ You didn't told me earlier?”

Adrian replied “ leave all this, lets go somewhere today.”

Aniket replied” No today i have announced party for employees. “

Keerti thought “ Adrian can easily make aniket spill out about his relationship with her.”  And said while snatching the phone and turn the  speaker mode on “ If you are here then you should also join the party, i am joining them too and all the employees already know you because of the collaboration. So it wont be akward for them.”

Adrian thought” Its her voice. I am really not able to get her out from my mind.” And said “ Keerti, fine i will be arriving there.” 

And she gave the phone to aniket and then left.

—----

At the night,

They went in the hotel, everyone was allocated their rooms.

Ananya was walking with other female employees.

The moment everyone went inside to keep their bags inside the room.

Aniket texts ananya “ Wait a minute. Dont move”

Ananya looked everywhere and then replied his text with “ ? “ And there was no reply so she took her key of the hotel room and was about to insert the key but before that she was pulled by Aniket.

He immediately closed his door room which was exactly opposite of Ananya's room and pinned her against the wall and asked “ i told you to wait.”

Ananya asked “ What are you doing here?”

Aniket replied teasingly” Its my room, so i should be the one asking this question to you? “

Annaya replied” Do you think its time for the joke? What if someone has seen you with me? “

Aniket replied “ thats the reason i waited until everyone went inside their rooms. ”

Ananya said “ Now let me go. I don't want to get caught with you.”

Aniket said “only after you fulfill my condition.”

Ananya replied “ What ? “

Aniket replied “ Kiss ! “