First

RECAP :

Ananya decorated the house and called Aniket to give a surprise. But she becomes unhappy because of the call from Nitin. As he didn't not accept that he cheated on her instead challenge her, if she have any proof for that.

DD POV :

Someone knocks on the door. Ananya wipes her tears quickly and takes a deep breath. She walked toward the door and opened it a little, just to see Aniket standing with a flower bouquet and with an ice cream box.

Ananya thought " I forgot that I called him myself to come hear. '' and she didn't open the door completely and asked '' Can we talk tomorrow, I know I called you but..."

Aniket interrupted her and asked in concern " Is everything alright? Why are you speaking in such a low voice and your eyes - you were crying?"

Aniket touched her forehead and she jerked his hands and replied " I am completely fine. I am just tired and want to sleep."

Aniket replied " Okay, I will come tomorrow. Take these"

As Ananya was taking the bouquet along with the ice cream box, the box fell down on her leg.

Aniket immediately bent down and kept the box aside, he looked at Ananya who clutched her hands with eyes closed as the pain was evident on her face.

Aniket asked with concern'' Are you okay? "

Ananya nodded. He kept the box and flower aside and picked her up in his arms in bridal style in a swift motion and Ananya's eyes widened, she quickly said '' Put me down, I can walk."

Aniket replied while walking inside " I don't....." and he stopped as looking at everything decorated in the hall.

Aniket made her sit on the couch and asked her while holding her feet, and rubbing the fingers " Is it still painful?"

Ananya replied " No, don't worry."

Aniket asked looking at her, " You haven't done dinner yet, right?"

Ananya replied " I did ." Aniket said " Everything wont be on table then."

Ananya replied while looking at her fingers " I haven't but I am not in a mood to eat.You should go now"

Aniket stood up and walked towards the door and Ananya felt relief .

She turns her face towards him,he close the door and returns towards her.

Ananya quickly turned her face towards the table and thought " Why didn't he leave?"

Aniket sat beside her and lifted her chin to make her look towards her " What happened, I want to hear only the truth?"

Ananya replied " Nothing, I was so focused on studying these days. I am just too tired. I have headache"

Aniket asked " What about these preparations? How did you know.."

Ananya interrupted, " I prepared it for us but I am really tired and not in a mood for now. I will redo everything again next time"

Aniket asked, " It's fine, but you look sad, not tired, tell me the truth."

Ananya replied " I just talked with Nitin. Mom told me to pick up his call. I didn't even wanted "

Aniket smiled, " It's fine, I wont get angry about this thing."

Ananya said " I told him to tell the truth that he is with another girl and I know everything but he denied and in fact he challenged me to prove this thing." And added in concern " What will we do? How will I explain this to Dad?" " Mom will definitely not trust me "