Chapter 6

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 5

Chrome then kneels down in defeat, regretting for challenging me. I just simply smile at the brunette's failure.

SCIENCE STORAGE ROOM AND CHROME OBTAINED!

M/N POV

Senku then opens the door of the 'Storage Room', and was excited about it. "This is so exciting! Chrome, how many years have you spent collecting so many kinds of materials?" Senku asks, with stars shining in his eyes.

 "This is so exciting! Chrome, how many years have you spent collecting so many kinds of materials?" Senku asks, with stars shining in his eyes

"See? It's amazing, isn't it? Even if I lost to you and M/N-chan in sorcery and arithmetic...... I mean, I was off my game today. In terms of collecting items, I won't lose to you!" Chrome says, with also stars shining in his eyes.

I then turned around and noticed Kohaku looking at them, not understanding their worlds of Science and Sorcery

I then turned around and noticed Kohaku looking at them, not understanding their worlds of Science and Sorcery. "Malachite, Chalcanthite and Corundum!" Senku exclaim, excited seeing so many rare stones.

 "That one is really tough." Chrome said while pointing at the Corundum. "I can't tell the difference at all. Why are you so passionate about these random stones?" Kohaku asked while silently sweat dropped.

"Here it is! Galena! I have lead now!" Senku stated while slight red was forming at his face, passionate about the things Chrome had collected.

"If you break it, it's shiny inside. It's amazing!" Chrome notified while holding a 'hammer'. "I don't get them. I really don't get why they collect them and think of them as such precious items. At least M/N-san here is normal compared to the other two." 

"Oh no, Kohaku-chan. I'm also like them, I'm just afraid I might go crazy, so I decided not to join them. And please do call me 'M/N-chan', I appreciate it." I said to her. 

"I often collected insects when I was little too. Now, I can't even touch them since they creep me out so much." Ginro said. Kohaku and Ginro then leaves the room, I'm assuming they went back to the village to do their own things.