Chapter 7

~ normal

sign language

M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 6

Senku grinned, "That's right. We're creating a Scientific panacea. The antibiotics."

M/N POV

I was called by Senku telling me to get up. "Ani-chan. It's night time already. Get up." Senku stated making me widened my eyes. 'Night time already?!' *Night time already? That fast?!* "Yeah. And we're gonna make the ultimate medicine of Science. The antibiotic." *Ew, I hate those things.*

Time Skip (next day)

"Senku. M/N. Tell me the way to make the cure-all drug! I will defeat Ruri's sickness!" Chrome shouted passionately. 

"As long as it can cure Ruri-nee, I'm willing to help in any possible way I can!" Kohaku stated.

We then waited for Senku's reply, only to us looking at him with an evil grin. 

I, as a big brother of Senku, I 'gently' whacked his head bringing him to reality again by the pain

"Ani-chan! That hurt!" Senku remarked and starts to rub the place I whacked him with pain. "I can literally see that guy's evil motives in saving Ruri." "I really don't know if he's a gentleman or a scumbag." Chrome and Kohaku said with a bewildered expression.

" Chrome and Kohaku said with a bewildered expression

"Both, actually." I said, making both of them snort.

"Hey!"

Senku then draws the antibiotic on the floor using a stick. "What the kingdom of Science wants to make is the antibiotic. An ultimate medicine that can eliminate bacteria in the human body. Since it was invented at the beginning of the 20th century, it saved billions of lives. We can't conduct blood test here and we don't even know what kind of illness is this. But it's still worth a try, since maybe Ani-chan here knows what the illness is."

"M/N-chan! You know what the illness is?! Tell me! Tell me!" Chrome then starts to swarm around me.

"You have to tell me what the symptom is first." I stated before continuing. "Without it, it would be useless and a waste of time for me to guess."

They looked at me shocked, since it's their first time hearing me say something in a full sentence. "Well, she usually coughs a lot. She sometimes even coughed out blood." Kohaku remarked.

Cough...... cough up blood sometimes too......

"I may have a guess but I'm not sure. I'll have to research it a bit more and may take a while for me to guess this illness." I then started to cough a bit, knowing my limit is near.

"Alright, Ani-chan. Now, shut your mouth before everything becomes a bloody mess." Senku said, voice sounded worried. Well, it's normal that he uses harsh words, since he is the type of a person who doesn't express his feelings that much through action.

"What does Senku mean by 'everything becomes a bloody mess', M/N-chan?" Kohaku asked. 'Sorry, Kohaku.... I'm not replying or else it'll be even worse for me to handle.' 

"He has a talking limit which he can only speaks for a while, or else he'll start coughing up blood and things get all bloody." Senku explained to them for me.

"Alright, back to topic. First off, we're missing a lot of things. Second, there are two main ways for us to create the cure-all drug. We can make the drug penicillin from living things through the biological route. Or we can make sulfa drug from rocks through the stone route." Senku explained before Kohaku asks him a question.

"Wait, Senku. Living things? Rocks? How can we make medicine out of them?"

"The most well-known way is to extract penicillin from green mold. But through the biological route, making penicillin in this Stone World would be a crazy game of chance. We can only torment ourselves by relying on the so called luck. Meanwhile, making sulfa drug through the stone route, requires a whole lot of determination and manpower. But even in this Stone World, I guarantee ten billion percent that we can make the cure-all sulfa drug." Senku explained.

After he said so many things, I feel like I should go and get some sleep now. "In that case, we have our answer now!" Chrome shouted. "Yeah, that's right, Chrome. We're not gods and we're not geniuses. We can only be diligent and work hard. We'll be making everything step by step." Senku said while drawing the steps for the antibiotic.

"We have to step up in the Stone World. This is the Scientific plan.... to get the ultimate medicine!"

(762 words)