Chapter 18

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 17

"I hereby announce, the first round between Kinro and Magma begins!"

-THE GRAND BOUT (II)-

Third Person POV

Kinro started jabbing his staff against Magma, and Magma was shocked to see how Kinro got stronger than before.

"Damn it! Since did you become so strong?!"

The villagers were shocked to see them both fight as they were both very strong. "That's amazing. That's a very close contest." "Perhaps, there's going to be an unexpected turn of events."

"He's way better than  I thought!" Senku grins, referring to Kinro. "That's a must." M/N commented while observing Magma's fighting style.

"This is the result of the combat team's special training!" Ginro commented, mouth still chewing the sweet flag. "Ginro, why did you get carried away?" Chrome asked while noticing that Mantle was holding some rocks that seemed like he was going to throw at Kinro. 

"Ahem." 

"Mantle! The strict judge, Jasper, won't let you off the hook, you know?" Chrome folds his hands.

"I-I just want to use this stone as an instruments! Knock on them, and to cheer them on!" Mantle mumbled out. 

"Pfft..... hahahahahaha!!" M/N then laughs out, which was a deep laugh that got all the girls that was near him blush at his laugh.

"I'm sorry..... but that was too hilarious!" M/N giggled.

After M/N had stopped giggling at some point, he then pointed out what Magma was about to do.

*He is distancing himself from his opponent. Is usually using his strength to charge forward.* He signed to no one. "Magma is being all serious now. That's the first." Chrome stated.

"Oh! Suika! You're safe!" Kaseki informed making them look up to see Suika standing on the pole that was beside them. "It was indeed a lie that you drowned. Mantle, that jerk." Chrome clicked his tongue.

"Looks like someone's asking for a beating from me~?" 

"Ani-chan, stop it. You're scaring people." Senku pointed out, making M/N calm down once again. He then turns towards the girls and apologized.

"I'm sorry for scaring you all~!" M/N sang out happily.

'He's innocent yet so intimidating!' all the girls thought.

"Kinro must be suffering from the blurred vision disease! I'm the same! I could understand!" Suika informed us making us widen our eyes.

Magma then hits Kinro a lot of times harshly and sends Kinro flying back. "Oof... that gotta hurt..." M/N mumbled out.

"This is bad. He took the blow!"

"Kinro!!"

'This is bad. I can't move. No, it's not over. Get up. Force your body to get up.' Kinro thought and forced his body to get up. 

"Kinro, are you still struggling? I started to like you a bit now. You should just be my subordinate. Come on. Lick my shoes." Magma chuckles at him.

Suika then suddenly throws her watermelon rind at Kinro while yelling that it was the eye of Science. He then wears the watermelon rind after catching it perfectly.

"Who is this suspicious person?" Ginro and Chrome commented while Chrome puked

"Who is this suspicious person?" Ginro and Chrome commented while Chrome puked. M/N then starts laughing out loud again, making the girls blush once again at his laugh.

"What is that stupid mask?!" Magma yelled out while charging forward towards Kinro.

After Kinro had wore the watermelon rind, he swiftly dodges all of Magma's attack. "Really?!" "He managed to dodge!" The villagers commented, impressed by it.

"How did you do it?!" asked Magma while he launches another attack. Kinro again dodges it perfectly while saying thanks to Science that had help him.

He attacks Magma intensely and sent Magma flying. "Magma, let me tell you. As long as I use Science to overcome the eye disease, I would have beaten you long ago." Kinro commented to Magma who was laying on the floor, thanks to Kinro's hit.

All the villagers then cheers, thinking that Kinro had defeated Magma.

'No, something is wrong with it. Magma being an ignorant person, wouldn't give up so easily by just taking a few hits. Something's wrong...' the (H/C) man thought. 

He then looked at Magma, observing him and saw him smirking.

'Oh no...' "Kinro! Be careful!!!" M/N yelled out, only leading him to cough violently.

(688 words)