Chapter 12

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 11

"During our time, there was no darkness. This is going to light the darkness of the night for the first time after 3700 years." Senku said. Bright light then surrounds us, shining brighter than anything in this Stone Age. 

-A Flimsy Alliance-

Senku POV

"That's all, Suika. This man is called Tsukasa. He was the one who killed Senku." Kohaku informed after explaning to Suika everything.

 "But I'm not dead."

"That guy is incredible. He wants to stop the development of Science. To achieve the goal, he killed Senku with a straight face." Chrome also informed Suika.

"I told I'm not dead." I sweat dropped.

"That means Tsukasa is a bad guy. Gen is their accomplice! That makes Gen a bad guy too. But Gen helped us to stop Magma. He's a good person." Suika said.

"He's not considered a good guy or a bad guy." I chuckled.

 "He's just a sinister batman with a load of crap." Kohaku crossed her arm.

"It doesn't matter if Asagiri Gen is a bad guy or a good guy. We could only recruit him into the Kingdom of Science." I stated.

"M/N-chan, you're not gonna- WARGHHH!!!!" 

"Chrome, what are you shouting abo- , Ani-chan....." I sweat dropped. Ani-chan had a creepy grin on his face, and probably imagining on how to murder someone.

"Looks like Tsukasa has the nerve to kill my ototo, wonderful, wonderful!"

"Keep your sanity in check, Ani-chan."

"Kekekeke......"

"He really is Senku's brother." Kohaku stated.

M/N POV

As I was thinking ways on how to murder someone, I heard bone crushing and someone being thrown into something hard.

"Senku. Outside, someone, hitting."

Kohaku immediately jumps into action, "Who's over there?!" And they followed one by one except me.

Senku POV

"Asagiri Gen!" "Gen, are you alright?" Chrome asked.

"No way. I think he can't make it somehow." Kohaku analyzing Gen's 'dead' body.

I then took the spear off and underneath Gen's clothes were protection bag. "There's a protection from the blood bag."

"It's all over his body!"

"This is guy is amazing! He made such a good preparation for safety precaution." Chrome remarked. "He's quite something. You really have it in you as a magician." I grinned. Yet some part of me was worried to hell.

We then bought Gen back in the hut, letting Ani-chan to cover up his wounds.

"Although there's a protection from the blood bag, his jaws were punched quite harshly. He's severely injured as well. Just let him rest for around a day." Ani-chan said while finishing cleaning up the place that was full of medicine here and there.

"Darn it. We must catch the killer!" Chrome said. "But who would be so cruel?" Kohaku questioned.

Suika then runs out off the hut and landed safely on the ground. "I'm going to go investigate!"