Chapter 11

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 10

"Well, it's not bad to be killed by such a cute girl. But did you mistaken me for someone else? I don't know any long-hair man. I've always been by myself ever since I was de-petrified." The unknown man says. 'Wait a sec, isn't that-'

-Let There Be The Light Of Science-

M/N POV

"I was wondering why you look so familiar. Asagiri Gen." I stated. "You know each other?" Kohaku questioned.

"No, not at all. He's a magician who writes psychology books." I answered.

"You've read my book? How delightful." He answered. *It was useless to me, to be honest.* "That's too far over the line. Please call me mentalist. But it's bad for taking the Ramen without asking. So, can you put away your weapons? I'm so shocked that my hands are trembling."

Ginro being Ginro, throws his spear aside and offered to help Gen to take the Ramen. Kukuku, the only reason why I know Asagiri Gen because my ototo was interested at him, when he saw him on TV.

"As usual, I came out to search for food on my own. I was surprised to get a whiff of the Ramen's aroma that I longed dearly. And here I am before we know it."

*Stop talking crap.* "My my. You can talk normally you know? Why the sign language?" *Kukuku, it it weren't for my ototo right now, I might have murder you right here right now.*

"Ototo? I suppose that cute guy behind you is your 'ototo' then?" Asagiri questioned. "Got a problem with it?"

The tension between us was high, and the people that surrounded us know it. So Senku decided to butt in, "Here's w-what I think. In short, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Anyone who has eaten the Ramen will have to work."

Time Skip

"Intensify the blast of air. Level two of Iron making!" Chrome informed. "With this, it can be done in shifts." Kohaku said while in the background, the sister that talked to me this morning had just fell down out of tiredness.

"Asagiri Gen. How are Taiju and Yuzuriha?" Senku questions him. "I see. He set me up while I was so focused on furnishing a strong blast of air. You really have the courage, cutie. Want to challange the mentalist in this regard? But don't worry. Especially Taiju. His physical strength is a bottomless pit. You know that, right? Senku-chan."

"It's confirmed that he's that long-haired man's henchman. Should I kill him?" "Hold on, Kohaku-chan. Not so fast." 

"Asagiri Gen. You knew well that I was setting you up. Why did you admit that you're Tsukasa's men?" Senku questioned again.

"The situation has changed. It's because I saw this. And plus, you're quite the cutie too~" After Asagari said this, I noticed that ototo's face was turning red quite fast.

"Asagiri, we might not want to have a problem between us now do we~?"

Time Skip (next day)

Senku POV

"My job is to verify your death. But you're still alive. You're screwed then. That was my initial plan. But if you could make Iron weapons, it's hard to tell who will be the one emerge victor." Gen said that was referring to yesterday.