Episode 2: Spyfall part 2

Before we know it Stacy has revealed herself as the Master, I knew she was familiar

Before we know it Stacy has revealed herself as the Master, I knew she was familiar.. But where are we now? Good question..

The two of us get up, groaning a little in pain "where the hell are we?!" Liv asks me, her tone sounding demanding but I can tell it's to mask her fear, I just say back "honestly.. I have no bloody clue, the last thing I remember was Stacy revealing herself as the Master and some of those kasaavin creatures coming out, enveloping us in some strange energy.." I just look around after my words trail off, the pair of us in a strange place, a green glow emanating all around us with strange spirally black pillars reaching up from the ground, seemingly reaching up into the sky without end..

Liv then just says to me "but- wasn't this in the show? Can't you remember?" and it's then that I realise.. all my prior knowledge of things from Doctor Who have gone, at least from watching the show alone.. "well crap, that weird energy must have erased my memories of lore from the show.. but it's fine, we can get out of here.. Somehow" "but how?" Liv says, again her voice is clearly full of fear "well, assuming this is some sort of different dimension.. I do have a solution for that" "really? What is it?" I smirk a little and whip out the TARDIS key "while I was travelling.. I got a bit bored and may have modified the TARDIS quite a bit, including making it so that the TARDIS can travel to other dimensions and such.. Should we give it a go?" To which Liv nods with eagerness, I close my eyes and focus my mind on the key, my eyes opening again in glee as I hear that familiar sound of the TARDIS materialising...

In the TARDIS, me and Liv start trying to work out what to do next, "any ideas Liv?" I ask her, she thinks for a second before replying "these kasaavin things.. They can manipulate technology can't they? I mean, one of em' almost got into the TARDIS didn't it? So.. AHA! There's a huge tech company on earth right now Doctor, called Vor, bit of an unfortunate name but whatever, Vor have become the second biggest search engine on the planet and currently help to develop tech for literally everything on the planet, hell even my new phone has a camera made by Vor" "ok so.. They're gonna take over the planet using phones and computers and whatnot?" I ponder, before Liv can say anything the Master pops up on the monitor "hello yes not dead big surprise anyway, I can tell you two are trying to work out what me and the lovely kasaavin are up to so I might as well just tell you, since you won't be able to stop them anyway.." I move over to the monitor, a rage quickly developing inside me "what are you lot gonna do then? go on tell us!" To which the Master laughs and just says "well if you want the abridged version, humans are the most efficient kind of hard drive on Earth, the kasaavin are using Vors' technology to rewrite every persons DNA and essentially turning them into a lifeless husk, and it's already begun Doctor.. See you soon..." 

Before I can say anything Liv yelps in pain as the phone in her hand starts to sprout some strange white energy, quickly going around her hand and creeping up her arm "Doctor!" She exclaims to me, I rush over to her without hesitation and thankfully use the sonic to shut down her phone and removing the malware "that was lucky.. but this means.. oh no..." before I say another word I set the controls and the TARDIS soon lands in London, me and Liv run out and see people all over the place being enveloped by the same energy that was coming out of Livs phone... "What the hell do we do Doctor?" Liv asks me, her voice shaky with worry "I.. I.. I don't know..." is all I can say, people all around us slowly becoming something else...

It's then that my brain kicks in "OH! Liv give me your phone!" and without asking why she gives me the phone, I run back into the TARDIS and plug it into the console, Liv runs in too and asks "what have you got?" "I was able to use the sonic to stop your phone from rewriting your DNA, I obviously can't go around to the billions of people that have Vor technology and sonic them up BUT! I can use those same principles via the TARDIS to transmit a mass signal from the sonic across the entire planet, shutting down every kind of technological device that has Vor technology inside of it, since the sonic and the TARDIS work in tandem with each other!" "That's.. bloody brilliant" is all Liv can say with glee, I smile and quickly get the signal ready "and.. Transmit!" I proclaim as I pull down a lever and a huge wave emits from the TARDIS, the crisis, has been averted...

The two of us sigh in relief and hug in celebration of managing to save the world for what feels like the first time, before we can say anything to each other the Master teleports inside the TARDIS via a vortex manipulator "right, you stopped the kasaavin well done.. but this won't be the last time you see me Doctor.. Just wait until you find what I did.." "find what?" "The one who waits.." "who's that?" The Master just shrugs and says "that's someone else's game.." and with that, she poofs away again, despite the ominous warning, me and Liv hug each other again and laugh a little..

"Right, where to next?" I just ponder to Liv "wherever the TARDIS takes us I suppose.." she says with a smile, I pull down the lever and the TARDIS takes off, taking us who-knows where...