Chapter 1 Bullies

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I fell to the ground in the middle of the school hallway. This was no accident as I heard the snickering from behind me. The reason my whole time at high school had sucked was standing there laughing at me. Atsumu and Osamu Miya the most popular guys in school had tripped me as I walked by. Their latest girlfriends were both clinging to them.

As I gathered my things from the ground I had to listen to them laugh at me. No one else in the hall stopped to help as they did not want to become a target of the Miya twins. At least, they didn't laugh along with the twins anymore. After two years of bullying, most people just felt sorry for me now but none would ever say it.

"Kita will be pissed if he sees you missing with his cousin again" Aran Ojiro commented as he walked past us he didn't bother to stop and help me. He wasn't mean to me but he didn't care to stop the bullying either.

"What it was an accident," Atsumu said trying to sound innocent

"It's not our fault she doesn't know how to walk right," Osamu said in his calm voice

Aran didn't stay to hear the twins out as he continued to his class. I had gathered all my papers now I just had a few textbooks to pick up.

"Here let me help," Atsumu said kneeling next to me

I could feel the heat coming off him as his shoulder brushed against mine. My body froze in place as it always did when the twins got too close to me. Atsumu picked up two of my textbooks and placed them in my pile of stuff. My last textbook which was my math book was picked up by Atsumu and placed into his bag.

"See ya later Y/n" Atsumu leaned in to whisper in my ear

I flinced away from him hating how close he was. That only made Atsumu laugh harder. He walked away. Osamu looked at me up and down before following his brother. The two girlfriends looked confused but quickly ran to catch up with the Miya twins.

There was no use in trying to get my math textbook back. Every time I would try to argue back with the Miya twins I would get flustered. My words never left my mouth right when I argued with them. Then they would just make fun of how I stumbled over my words. They didn't like that wouldn't talk to them anymore and they had cornered me a few times forcing me to talk or they wouldn't let me go.

I finally made it to my class. It was lucky that I didn't have a class with either of the Miya twins. In my first year, I had a class with Atsumu that is when the bullying started. In my second year, I had class with Osamu, and worst of all I even sat in front of him that year. He would constantly pull my hair or throw paper balls at the back of my head. One time Osamu even cut a piece of my hair with scissors. I didn't notice it till I saw it in the bathroom mirror.

I had high hopes that my last year of school was going to be great since neither of them where in class with me. However, they always searched me out no matter where I was in the school. I took my seat at the back of the class next to the window.