Chapter 5 Body Pillow

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Please change into an Eren Cosplay" 

Suna's sister, Hanako, was begging her brother for the hundredth time but Suna couldn't be swayed. I was still still a little flustered seeing Suna in his Levi cosplay. Levi was my favorite character from Attack on Titan and Suna looked so much like him. 

While Suna had been getting ready in his room Hanako had been getting me ready in her room. This girl was the queen of cosplay. She had tons of makeup, a multitude of different wigs, and enough clothes to run her own shop. I had bearly introduced myself when she dragged me into her room to get me ready. My face was covered in different creams and powders until I looked good enough to Hanako. Then my hair was tied up so she could place a shoulder-length black wig on my head. Then I was placed into a corp uniform. It was just the uniform none of the blocky equipment. Then when I was done Hanako handed me a mirror I was surprised to see I looked like Mikasa. 

"Please bro you two would look so cute together if you were Eren instead of Levi" Hanako whined again

"We have to go thanks again sis," Suna said as he shut the house door in Hanako's face

I let out a giggle "She is very sweet"

"Yeah"

I grabbed my bag that I had placed on the ground due to it being heavy. It had my clothes, keys, wallet, and phone all inside. Suna didn't allow me to place the strap of the bag on my shoulder before he snatched it away from me. Now he was carrying his bag and mine. 

"I can carry my bag," I said catching up to Suna who was already walking down the street

"I know but I want to do it," he said not giving up my bag

As we were walking down the street a group of businessmen passed us. They looked at us strangely which made me self-conscious about my outfit. Suna noticed that I had become quiet. 

"Wait till we get to Tokyo there will be a lot more people in cosplay" he tries to comfort me

Even though his words were reassuring I was still quiet. He carried most of the conversation as we made our way to the train station. Since it was Saturday the train station was packed full of people. We stood close together as we waited for our train to arrive. We had bought our tickets online so we didn't have to deal with the long line of people buying tickets.

The train showed up sending a large gust of wind through the station with its arrival. On the bullet train all seats were assigned so there was no fighting over seats. We took our seats. Suna gave me the window seat. As others were getting on the train I would constantly get glances from other passengers mostly men.

"Maybe the cosplay was a bad idea" I murmured

"You look cute that's why you keep getting stares," Suna said