Chapter 2 Clubroom

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was at my shoe locker putting away from shoes so I could slip on my school slippers. It was surprising to open my locker and not see anything in it. Atsumu had always liked to fill my locker with trash. There was also the time he had stuck a dead rat in my shoe. That was one of the few times I told Kita what he had done. After that, there were no more dead animals but I would get the trash and food in my locker almost every day.

Once my school shoes were on I shut my locker door. I flinched when I saw someone leaning against the lockers next to mine. I calmed down once I saw that it was only Suna. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Morning Y/n" Suna greeted me

"Don't scare me like that Suna" I replied

"It's not my fault you flinch at your own shadow" he commented

Suna wasn't wrong. The years of being bullied had made me nervous. Every little thing made me flinch.

"Here this is yours," Suna said holding out my math textbook

I thought it was just a new copy but when I saw my name on the outside I knew it was the one Atsumu had taken. Suna got this back for me. I felt a large amount of joy at the fact that someone had stuck up for me against the Miya twins to get my stuff back.

I don't know what came over me as I pulled Suna into a tight hug. He was stiff at first but quickly relaxed. Suan wrapped his arms around me embracing me. We pulled away from each other I couldn't stop the blush from rising to my face. I could even see the tip of Suna's ears were a little red. I hadn't meant to embarrass him.

"Kita got it back for you. I am just delevering it." Suna admitted

"Kita only knew to get it because you told him what happened so I still appreciate you Suna" I replied not being able to stop the smile from rising on my face

"No problem," Suna said as he bashfully looked away from me

Someone who was passing Suna bumped him with their shoulder. Suna stumbled forward but I reached out stopping him from falling. I turned to glare at the rude person when I saw that it was Atsumu who had run into Suna. My eyes set into a glare at the blonde setter.

"Sorry Suna I didn't see you there," Atsumu said with his usual smile across his face

"No problem Atsumu" Suna said as he straightened up but he kept his hand placed on my arm

Atsumu glared at where Suna was touching me until his brother appeared out of nowhere. Osamu pulled Atsumu by the arm down the hall. The situation was strange as I had never seen Atsumu be mean to someone who wasn't me.

"That was strange" I commented

"Don't mind them-" Suan said as reached for my hand pulling me gently towards class"-let's go to class"