Chapter 9 Night Meeting

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I didn't sleep last night too afraid that the Miya twins would sneak into my house while I was dreaming. There were dark circles under my eyes when Kita picked me up from my house in the morning. He had been too nice to comment on them since he knew I had just gotten over being sick. Another lie. I could just add it to the pill of lies I was collecting. 

The coach could tell I was tired so he was taking it easy on me at morning practice. I was only tasked with handing out water bottles and towels. Everything else was handled by other teammates. 

I almost threw up when I saw Atsumu and Osamu walk into the gym. I kept it down but the uneasy feeling never left my stomach. They didn't pay attention to me all practice only thanking me when I handed them something. I didn't even feel them watching me all practice. 

I had almost hoped that they had got so much pleasure embarrassing me that day that now they were bored with me. Even though I hoped that we don't always get what we want.

Atsumu hesitated going back to the court after a water break. He stood close to my side so the coach wouldn't be able to hear. My breath hitched when he leaned down bringing his face too close to my own. 

"Meet with us after practice this evening  and don't bring anyone with you-" he could see the defiance on my face knowing I wouldn't go "-If you don't then your cousin will be the first to get those pictures of you" 

He didn't wait for me to answer because he didn't need one. I tried to hold everything in but it didn't work. I excused myself to the coach as I headed to the restroom. I didn't run so I wouldn't look suspicious. As soon as I was in the bathroom stall I threw up everything in my stomach. I was tired of throwing up. 

Once I was done I went to the sink to rinse my mouth out along with throwing some water on my face. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror shocked by what I saw. I had been avoiding mirrors like the plague. My skin was pale and dark circles under my eyes. I looked like a zombie no wonder Kita had looked so worried this morning. 

Even though I wanted to stay in the restroom I forced myself to leave. The rest of the morning practice went by very quickly. I had no other incidents with either Miya twin. 

Suna walked me to my class. The side glances he was giving me made me think he thought I would break at any moment. When we both were in our seats I could feel his anxiety rising. 

"Y/n-" Suna whispered to me the sounds of the loud students around us drowned Suna's voice out so only I could hear him "-are you okay?"

"of course" I try to smile but I am sure it just looks awkward

Sun's eyebrows scrunch together "That day I left you with Atsumu and Osamu did something happen"

I froze.

 In my head, all I heard was tell him.

tell him.

Tell him.