Chapter 6 Hotel

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I couldn't get over this sinking feeling as I stared at the Miya twins. Why where they here? Even in Tokyo, I couldn't get away from them. 

"What are you both doing here?" Suna asked taking the lead in questioning the twins

Atsumu looked pissed to be questioned by Suna but Osamu being the calmer twin spoke for them "We were practicing with Bokuto and stayed out too late"

Atsumu didn't like being left out of the conversation "What about you two? What's with the cosplay" he looked us up and down

"We were at an anime convention. I lost Y/n's bag and by the time we found it it was already too late to catch the train-"

"You could have made the train if I hadn't slowed you down" I added to Suna's sentence

We were all quiet for a moment as we looked around the empty train station. Each of us where taking in the seriousness of the situation. Atsumu's sigh broke the silence. 

"Do you think we have enough money combined to get a taxi back home?" he asked

"A taxi back home there is no way we have enough" Suna replied

Atsumu dug into his pocket pulling out some crumbled yen "Everyone pull out all the money they have" 

I reach into my pocket pulling out 3005 yen ($20usa). My train ticket had already been paid for the trip to Tokyo and the ride home so I didn't have to worry about buying it. I knew Suna had done the same. I assumed since the twins had been trying to catch the bullet train they had also already bought their ticket home. We counted the money and we had 13525 yen ($90usa) together. 

"I know a cheap hotel we can stay at tonight until the trains are running tomorrow," Osamu said after seeing all the money

"What-" my voice was loud "-why can't you two stay with that Bokuto guy" 

Atsumu looked offended by my words "Even if he hadn't left to stay at his friend's house that would mean you and Suna would have nowhere to stay"

He was right Suna and I didn't have enough money for us to stay at the cheapest hotel. That thought of staying in a hotel room with my bullies scared me.

"Give us a moment-" Suna said to the twins as he grabbed my arm pulling me away. He stopped after we were a few feet away from the twins "If you don't want to we don't have to go. We can find a park bench and I'll watch over you while you sleep" Suna whispered to me

I considered the idea for a moment until I realized how dangerous the idea was. We could get mugged or even worse. Even though it didn't feel like the safest place was with the twins.

"As long as you stay with me I am fine with it" 

Suna smirked for a moment before going back to his unbothered expression. We walked back to the twins who were both having a hard time hiding their annoyance.