CHAPTER -3- Twilight

Both of them reach inside the palace and when they look inside, they see the queen.

Siya and Aditi pay their respects to the Queen.

Queen: So now our daughter has got time to meet her mother.

Siya: Maa, what happened that we got so engrossed in sword fighting that we did not even realize when the time had passed?

Queen: Daughter, I admit that you are fond of playing with swords, but being a princess, you have many other duties.

Queen: You yourself have become naughty and even innocent Aditi has become like you.

Siya: अरे मां ऐसा कुछ भी नहीं है ये और भोली भाली बिल्कुल भी नहीं है

(Siya: Hey mother, there is nothing like that and she is not innocent at all)

Aditi:नहीं नहीं आंटी आपको पता ही है ,कि सिया कभी किसी की सुनती भी हैं क्या

(Aditi: No no aunty, do you know whether Siya ever listens to anyone?)

Siya: कभी-कभी तो लगता है अदिति मां की bestfriend हैं मेरी नही

(Siya: Sometimes I feel that Aditi is mother's best friend and not mine.)

Both queen and Aditi start laughing after hearing this.

*Later in the evening

Siya is reading a book when someone near her says; I feel very jealous of these books of yours.

When Siya turns around she sees Rajveer

Siya: Prince how come you here

Rajveer: सोचा आपसे थोड़ी मुलाकात कर ले

(Rajveer: Thought I'd meet you for a bit)

Siya: मुलाकात तो सुबह भी हो सकती हैं इस वक्त आना आपको शोभा नही देता

(Siya: We can meet in the morning also, it doesn't suit you to come at this time.)

Rajveer: अब इसे छोड़िए थोड़ी देर टहलने का कस्ट करेंगी आप मेरे साथ

(Rajveer: Now leave it, will you please take a walk with me for a while?)

Both of them start walking together and get busy in talking that they do not realize that someone is watching them secretly from a far

Note:-Don't be a silent reader👀 , please show some love by hitting the like button⭐