CHAPTER -28- Poision

*In the palace

Siya, Siddharth all have come to the palace and Ranveer is being treated by the best doctors of the palace.

Raghu comes out of the room where he treated Ranveer and everyone's attention goes to him.

Rajveer comes to him and asks worriedly,

Rajveer:-How is he now, Will he be okay?.

Raghu looks at all of them with a sad face and says,

Raghu:-The sword with which he was stabbed was poisonous, and we do not yet know what kind of poison it is, so it is impossible to do anything right now.

Everyone gets shocked after hearing this, Aradhana faints in shock after knowing about this condition of her grandson.

And Divya she keeps repeating one thing again and again,

Divya:-Nothing has happened to my son. Understand, he is fine, nothing can happen to him.

Shaurya handles Divya and tries to calm her down.

Siya goes to Siddarth and asks him,

Siya:-Where is the knife with which you wounded that man?

He looks at her confused then  hands her knife and along with the knife he also catches a cloth piece of that man.

Siya looks carefully at the piece of cloth and examines it.

Then she holds the piece tightly and says,

Siya:-As soon as you hold this cloth in your hand, you can guess that it belongs to someone from a palace.

Then Rajveer goes towards them and said,

Rajveer:-Siddarth, you find out who wears such clothes and no matter who he is, he will not be spared.

Then Siya looks at both of them and shows them the cloth and says,

Siya:-A slight smell of sandalwood is still coming from this cloth, and there is only one person in the entire Rajgarh Palace who smells of sandalwood.

Both look at her curiously and speak together,

Raj/Sid:-Who is he?

Anger is clearly visible in Siya's eyes, she picks up Ranveer's sword and walks away full of anger without replying to both of them.

Seeing this, both of them quickly followed Siya.

*At temple of palace

The priest (Purohit) continues worshiping God, then  enraged siya came and puts the sword she had brought with her on his neck.

Seeing all this he got scared and said,

Purohit:-अरे अरे महारानी सा आप ये क्या कर रही है।

(Purohit:-Hey hey queen, what are you doing?)

Before she can say anything, Rajveer and Siddharth come there and he says,

Rajveer:-Why did you point the sword at the priest?

Siddarth said out of anger,

Sid:-He must be the one who has hatched this whole conspiracy, that's why a sword has been placed on his neck.

Siddarth also angrily places his sword near his eye balls.

Trembling with fear, he folded his hands and said to Rajveer.

Purohit:-राजकुमार मुझे बचा लीजिए, ये दोनों गुस्से में इतना बहक चुके हैं कि अब मुझ पर भी शक करने लगे

( Purohit:-Prince, please save me, both of them have become so angry that now they have started doubting me too.)

Then Siya said,

Siya:-मुझे पुरा विश्वास है ये काम तुम्हारा ही है, अपना ये शॉल हटाओ, सारी असलियत पता चल जायेगी की तुम कितने मासूम हो 

(Siya:-I have full faith that this is your work, remove this shawl of yours, the whole truth will come to light that how innocent you are.)

Siddarth, not seeing him removing the shawl, removes it himself.

Then the injury is visible on the priest's right shoulder which was caused by him throwing the knife.

Surprised Rajveer says,

Rajveer:-Why priest, you have been in our palace for the last 24 years, then why this betrayal?

As soon as the priest's secret is revealed, his expression changes, yet he laughs like crazy and says,

Purohit:-मैं कोई पुरोहित नहीं बल्की, मैं तो ठाकुरों का वंशज  अजय ठाकुर हूं ,24 years ago I killed the original priest and his son and came here in place of his son.

(Purohit:-I am not a priest but I am Ajay Thakur, descendant of Thakurs.)

Everyone listens to him seriously and then he continues,

Purohit:- No one knew the face of the priest's son, it was easy to take his place. When I came here, both of you brothers were born. To kill both of you, I sent your parents on the pretext of worship, but you both brothers survived, then on the night of the annual festival, I tried to kill you by throwing you from the roof in the name of an accident but your brother , that bastard Ranveer saved you...

Hearing these bad words about Ranveer, Siya made a small cut on his neck with her sword, due to which a little blood dripped, and he felt a little pain.

Purohit:-Oh don't like to hear bad about your husband hnn..

Then again he said,

Purohit:-Then I made a plan to create a fight between you brothers over the throne, but that brother of yours has no greed and then I thought that now I will definitely kill him first.And then, seeing the benefit of this in the forest, I inserted that cobra's poisonous sword into his back.

Then hearing all this, Rajveer gets angry and with his sword he cuts off the same hand of purohit with which he harmed Ranveer.

The priest gets frightened after seeing his severed hand, yet he laughs madly and says,

Purohit:-Now he will not survive, it is impossible to avoid that poison for so long.

⭐ Author's Note

What do you think about this chapter.

Will Ranveer survive or not ?