CHAPTER -27- Saviour

A month later, both of them were returning to the palace through the forest area.

While walking, Siya breaks the silence between the two and says,

Siya:-Why are we going through the forest, why didn't we go to the palace the same way we came?

He looks at her and says,

Ranveer:-It would not be right to go back the way we came, and in this way we will also be able to enjoy the beauty of the forest.

But in reality the reason is different, Ranveer just wants to spend some more quality time with Siya, that is why he is going through this forest path.

He was busy in his thoughts when she said,

Siya:-Oh, so you are here to meet people from your community, isn't it?

He asked confusedly,

Ranveer:- आप का मतलब क्या? मैं कुछ समझा नहीं .

(Ranveer:-What do you mean?  I did not get it)

Siya laughs and points towards the monkey sitting on the tree.

Ranveer looks in the direction she pointed and understands what she wanted to say.

He says shrugging his shoulders,

Ranveer:-You and your jokes are the same, dumbo.

She opposes him and says,

Siya:-Yaah, You have such a sense of humor that you call me a dumbo, first look in the mirror and see yourself.

Before he could answer her back, he noticed a man who was shooting an arrow towards him, but he dodged it.

And then some of the people come with their face covered with cloth and attack both of them.

Ranveer takes out his sword from its sheath and attacks them.

Then a man tries to attack him from behind but before he can touch Ranveer, Siya kills him with her knife.

she looks at that half dead man and says unknowingly,

Siya:- Not my man, loser.

Ranveer looks at her in amazement.

Ranveer:-अरे वाह बीवी, ये हुई ना बात शाबाश, you are not that dumb.

(Ranveer:-Wow biwi, that's great)

Then Siya smirks,while looking at him and says,

Siya:-ये और जो चूहे बिल से निकल आ रहे हैं इनको भी मज़ा चखाए अब  .

(Siya:-Now let these rats who are coming out of the hole taste the fun.)

He also says with a smirk,

Ranveer:-As you wish, my biwi.

In this way both husband and wife together attacks them.

As they continued fighting, more men kept coming and attacking them.

While fighting he tells Siya,

Ranveer:-आप यहां से भाग जाएं, ये लोग बढ़ते ही जा रहे हैं, मैं इन्हें संभालता हुं ..

(Ranveer:-You run away from here, these people are increasing in numbers, I will handle them ..)

She interrupts him and says,

Siya:-मैं आपको अकेले छोड़कर नही जानें वाली ,समझे और वैसे भी हम साथ आए थे तो साथ ही जाएंगे भी .

(Siya:-I am not going to leave you alone, understand and anyway we came together, so we will go together.)

While fighting, Siya's leg twists due to which her balance gets disturbed and the person in front attacks her.

Just then Ranveer throws his sword at that man and he dies on the spot.

Then Siya looks towards Ranveer and  she shouted loudly,

Siya:- Yuvraaj..

Siya called him by his name for the first time, you want to know why ?

Because when Ranveer threw the sword to save her, at the same time another man attacked him and inserted the sword in his back.

Due to which blood started coming out from Ranveer's mouth and he fell down on his knees.

They held Siya tightly . Seeing this condition of Ranveer, tears started rolling down from her eyes and their leader started laughing at their condition.

Then one man from their group come towards him and puts a sword on Ranveer's neck.

Siya says while crying and pleading,

Siya:-No, please don't do that..

That man was about to kill  Ranveer , then a knife came flying in the air from the other side and rips  his neck, due to which he died.

Siya looks in the direction where their rescuer is, she sees none other than Siddharth who has come with the entire army.

The army men start attacking them, seeing this the leader tries to run away from there, but then Siddharth attacks him with his knife, which injured that leader's right shoulder.

He takes out the knife from his shoulder , throws the knife and runs away from there .

Siya and Siddharth both run towards Ranveer.

Siya keeps Ranveer's head in her lap and just keeps looking at him straight emotionless face.

Siddharth checks unconscious Ranveer's breathing and says,

Siddharth:-We don't have that much time, his breathing has become very slow, we have to treat him quickly.

After not getting any reply, Siddarth looks at Siya and shakes her and says,

Siddharth:- He has lost a lot of blood we have to save him, I have a little knowledge about Ayurveda, maybe with its help we can probably take him to the palace without him dying, the rest of the treatment will be done in the palace.

Siya says while crying ,

Siya:- Please , Save him...

⭐ Author's pov:-

What do you think about this chapter,

Siddharth has really come as their savior but will Ranveer be able to survive?

What do you think?  Will it be a happy ending or a sad ending?