CHAPTER -5- A plan

Siya gets angry seeing such behavior of that young man.She tries to take down the book with the help of ladder.

As soon as Siya climbs the ladder and grabs the book, the man kicks the ladder due to which Siya falls down.

The man gives Siya a chit which says
" tit for tat" and then he walks away.

* In the canteen

Siya and her friends are sitting together and eating food.

Aditi:-What happened since you came from the library? You seem to be in a bad mood.

Siddharth:-You said it right, otherwise Siya, whose chatter never stops, is sitting quietly today.

Siya:-The reason for my bad mood is sitting in front of you.

Aditi, who was sitting in front of Siya, started saying, "Hey, what have I done?"

Siya:-अबे बेवकूफ तुम नही तुम्हारे पीछे जो हैं वो लड़का

(Siya:-Hey idiot, it's not you, it's the boy behind you.)

They all look behind Aditi.

Sid:-Oh that guy is very handsome but princess your relationship is already fixed with someone.

Aditi:-है! भगवान Siya मुझे तुमसे ये उम्मीद नहीं थी अब राजवीर का क्या होगा

(Aditi:-Oh! Lord Siya, I did not expect this from you, what will happen to Rajveer now?)

siya remains dumbfounded.

Siya:-नही पागलों तुम लोग गलत समझ रहे हो

(Siya:-no you fools you guys are mistaken)

Siya:-ऐसा वैसा कुछ नहीं है बस यू समझ लो हमारा किसी बात को लेकर पंगा छिड़ा हुआ है और में इसको सबक सिखाना चाहती हू

(Siya:-It's nothing like that, just understand that we are at loggerheads over something and I want to teach him a lesson.)

Aditi:- By the way, his name is Yuvraaj, we met in the corridor a few days ago.

sid:-ohh so what do we do now.

Siya:- Make some plan to teach him a lesson.

Aditi:-But he is a good person.

Siya:-तुम मेरी bestfriend हो या उसकी

(Siya:-are you my bestfriend or his)

Aditi:-तुम्हारी (yours)

Siya:-तो बस हो गया अब तुम मेरी मदद करोगी उसे सबक सिखाने में

(Siya:-So that's it, now you will help me in teaching him a lesson.)

They all come together and make a plan.