CHAPTER -18- Twins

* 24 years ago

There is celebration in the palace of Rajgarh because the queen here gave birth to twin boys.

The Maharaja was returning to the palace after performing the puja along with the Queen, the twins, and his general for the safety of the Twins.

The commander looks at the king and says,

Arjun:-We have received reports that there are signs of an attack on us here.

King:-I had a feeling that this would happen because those Thakur's wanted a chance to harm us.

*At night time

Everyone was sleeping in their respective tents, then the queen heard some noise from outside, she peeped out, then commander Arjun hurriedly came inside and said,

Arjun:-Queen, I have come to take you to the palace through another route, we have been attacked here.

So she asks worriedly,

Queen:-So where is the king, will he also come with us?

Arjun:- He is taking care of the Thakur's, right now the protection of you and the princes comes first.

He picks up one of the princes from Divya's hands and says,

Arjun:-I will take care of Yuvraaj, you take care of Rajveer.

They all hide and run away from the scene of the battle.

They escape from there but are attacked on the way, due to which the queen and the commander go their separate ways.

*At some place

Late at night, while trying to save him and himself, he got injured and fell down near a river, holding that little life in his hands.

Then a man comes and helps him and makes him sit.

The man tries to take the child in his hands but Arjun holds him tightly and tries to stab the man's neck with his knife.

The man reassures him and says,

Man:-मेरा नाम रघु है आप डरिए मत मैं इसे कोई नुकसान नहीं पहुंचाऊंगा .

(Man:-My name is Raghu, don't be afraid, I will not harm him.)

Arjun just stares at him tiredly but does not remove the knife from his neck.

Raghu:-You are very badly injured, hand this child to me, I am a doctor, you need serious treatment.

Arjun trusts him and entrusts Ranveer to him.

He holds him in his hand and says,

Raghu:-Who is this child, whom you did not let even a scratch on?

Arjun:-He is my "Yuvraaj".

After saying this he becomes unconscious.

Since then he has been taking care of Yuvraaj for the last 24 years and is waiting for Arjun to regain consciousness.

*At Rajgarh Palace

After that incident, Divya neither talked to anyone nor met anyone else, she just sat silently in her room and waited for her son.