Chapter 7

The rest of training went about as smooth as it could with your cheeks burning and your heart pounding the entire time, each brush of Gaz's hands against your skin sending chills down your spine. You barely made it to lunchtime when Gaz dismissed you to go grab some food and meet him back at the field afterward.

Around noon you were pulled from the game and sent back to your dorm where you found Robin and Annette sitting, facing each other on Robin's bed as they softly conversed in Norwegian.

You didn't say much, only walked in and collapsed on your bed; You found yourself feeling extra groggy now as tonight Ben didn't offer you any fruit and you didn't have much time to grab some while you were training.

Robin might've said something but it fell on deaf ears as you sprawled out comfortably and took very little time to fall into sweet unconsciousness.

Your eyes fluttered open and you found yourself sitting in a small room that looked almost like it was from a fairytale. The floorboards were a sandy color and creaked when you stepped, but only just loud enough to be annoying. To your left was a small round table with a large rickety wooden chair on one side and a small stool on the other. The table stood in front of a window that outlooked a meadow, somewhere that looked like it was the perfect place for a picnic or frolicking.

On the other side of the room was a fireplace with some photos- upon closer inspection it appeared that these were childrens' drawings that looked strikingly similar to things you would doodle as a child- and in front of it was a carpet that looked to be made of something akin to sheep wool and a larger, more oval, table that was made as the same kind of wood as the table in the opposite corner of what you now understood to be a cabin.

The table separated the fireplace and two recliners of varying size, which you noticed seemed to be a theme here. The bigger one frankly looked the comfiest, but it also had the most damage. There were some ripped patches on the fabric of the chair that were either stitched back together entirely or covered in a darker square fabric stitched around it; you theorized that those were larger damages that couldn't be fixed as easily.

Despite the damage, you knew that whoever owned this chair loved it.

The smaller recliner was a similar color to the bigger one, though it proved to have fewer battle wounds.

You were then drawn to the corner parallel to the fireplace, which held, unsurprisingly, two beds of different sizes. There were nightstands on either side of the beds with various little knick knacks that looked vaguely similar to the same ones you had sitting on the desk in your dorm room.

A full-length mirror rested to the side of one of them and you gasped softly as you looked in the mirror, seeing yourself for the first time since opening your eyes.

You were in what looked to be an Alice-in-Wonderland-themed outfit, though it was much different than the little blue and white dress the blonde wears in her adventures.

For starters you wore a pair of navy blue, ankle-banded pants with golden buttons lining the band. You wore boots casted in a gold-color with navy blue accents around it which honestly looked fucking wicked. You checked them out for a moment before redirecting your attention.

You wore a white undershirt with puffy sleeves that dropped down to your wrists and over that was a blue and gold corset vest that was laced snugly but not tightly.

Once you were content with your exploration of the beds, you made your way to the opposite corner of the cabin. There was a cozy kitchen that had a sink, a small icebox, and an oven. There wasn't much counter space but you could see yourself having ample room to make yourself something to eat in here without complaint. Cabinets lined the ceiling in the same pattern as the counters. Two of the cabinets had glass doors, letting you see the dishes inside.