Go with Price & Gaz? (CHOICE 2/2)

A/N: This chapter will lead to Price and Gaz's endings.

_____

"I'll help gather allies."

You spoke confidently. Price looked at you with a slight smile before nodding in confirmation.
"Alright, then it's settled. Soap, Ghost, good luck."

The Task Force piled out of the meeting room, with Soap and Ghost heading deeper into the building towards the stairwell and You, Price, and Gaz heading out to the double doors that led to the outside.

It was dark, save for the fire illuminating buildings as they roasted and filled the air with smoke.

In front of the three of you were bodies scattered on the street, troops of your own mingled in with bodies of the attackers.

You frowned, recognizing a few of the blank faces. Gaz stood beside you, a sigh escaping him as he too could pick out the ones he knew by name.
"Whatever they were building must've been important." He muttered as he glanced at you. You nodded slightly, remaining silent as your thoughts distracted you from most everything else. "Begum's going to pay for this."

Yeah. Annette's gonna pay.

"They're fresh," Price noted as he kneeled down to one of the bodies. "Couldn't be more than 10 minutes ago that this happened."
Your hands balled into fists, your fingernails digging crescents into your palms.
"So she's still close?" You questioned as you looked at your Captain.
"Can't have gotten too far." He confirmed before standing up and taking a look around. The sound of a groan caught the three of you off guard, and attention was quickly brought to the source of the sound. A soldier, your side, was struggling to sit himself up. Price was quick to his aid, helping the man sit up.

You stood to the other side of him, observing the man. A tan balaclava covered the lower half of his face, though what was visible was spattered in blood and dirt. You caught sight of his nametag, Sgt. Sanderson.
"Can you move, Sergeant?" Price questioned.

Sanderson didn't speak, though he nodded and gave a weak thumbs up before Price helped him to his feet. "Did you see where they went?"

A shaky hand came up to point back at the doors, back inside the building the three of you just came in from. A grim look was shared between Price, Gaz, and yourself before Price picked up a rifle and pushed it into Sanderson's chest. "You're coming with us," He informed the Sergeant who nodded along mindlessly. "We're hunting Commander Annette Begum."

"What happened to gathering allies?" You questioned, walking alongside the Captain as your slowly growing group started back into the building.

Price looked at you.

"We've gotta stop her from slaughtering anyone else; we know where she's headed so between us out here and Soap and Ghost in there, she can't get very far." He spoke confidently, and you were almost sure that's exactly what was going to happen. You were going to catch Annette, and you were going to put a stop to this.

Maybe from finding Annette you could get answers as to why you were stuck in this game, something that didn't have the chance to cross your mind between the bombs and finding out the bitch you already had a bad feeling about was behind it. It wasn't until you heard the sound of an explosion going off upstairs, the force of the blow shaking the ceiling and causing dust and small bits of rubble to rain down on you.
"I think they found her." Gaz spoke, looking between everyone.

Price paused for a few moments, and you could tell the plan he was forming in his head was going to lead you to victory.
"There's two stairwells that lead up to the point directly above us, so if two of us come from one side and two of us come from the other then they'll be surrounded regardless of where Soap and Ghost are at." He theorized, before a quick curse fell from his lips. "If we had time to put in comms then this would go a whole hell of a lot smoother." He muttered.