stalker

I'm on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor violently. I can't get that gorgeous guy out of my mind! I don't even know his name for goodness sake. I was so hypnotized by his beauty and the way his gloved hand felt on my skin. "Get over it you'll never see him again" I tell myself and try not to spiral with my thoughts.
After hours of cleaning and thinking I'm wiped physically and mentally. I decide I'm too tired to cook and I have no money to buy anything I'll just take a walk to the park and try to clear my mind. I put on my boots and thick sweater grabbed my keys and headed out. Once I feel the sun on my skin I already feel better it's such a nice afternoon out it being in the middle of winter it was warmer than usual so I wasn't frozen walking to the park. Once I reach the park I take a look around. the place is completely empty I guess I'm the only one walking to the park during winter. I go and sit down on a swing I don't care how old I get I will always love to swing. I start rocking back and forth and pumping my legs swinging higher and higher it felt freeing like everything was blowing away in the wind hitting my face. I closed my eyes and let the sun and wind hit my skin. When I opened my eyes I saw a man standing next to a bench across the park he was staring right at me and I gasped at the sight of his black eyes. Something felt off about him even though he isn't doing anything but looking at me. I have a bad feeling in my gut. I can't be positive but the man from the shed at work gave me the same feeling as this guy which is why I'm leaning on them being the same person. "Is he the one that left me the rose?" I jump off the swing and am just standing there staring at the man while he stares back I'm almost afraid to move like if I run he might chase me. We stand still for a few more moments when the man suddenly turns around and quickly walks away.
I run home slamming amd locking the door "what the hell" I am not imagining things. That guy had pitch black eyes and I know he is the same guy from work. Why is he watching me what does he want from me? I need to calm down I'm freaking myself out based off of a couple of non interactions.
I jump at the sound of someone knocking on my door. Oh shit is it that guy, should I answer it? I tip toe to the door a peak through the hole but see noone on the other side after watching for awhile I finally get my nerve and open the door with the chain still on. Looking down I see another black rose and a note. I crouch down and squeeze my arm through the opening of the door to grab it. Once I'm back inside and the doors locked again I rip the letter open and sit down on the couch.

My dearest melody,
I'm sorry if I frightened you love. That was not my intention I just wanted to look at you for a moment before I brought you your daily rose. My job is to keep you safe and happy, not scare you. I will always keep you safe from harm I'll be seeing you soon even if you don't see me.
Yours always, Damion

What the actual fuck! What does he want with me? This cannot be happening I don't have time for a damn stalker I have work and work and more work. I do not need to be worried about a stalker all the damn time. We'll this day has been shit except that I got to meet a very handsome man that payed for my stuff but other than that it's been awful. Screw today I'm going to sleep I have to be at my first job at 4 am anyways.