work,date,work love

Once I'm home, showered and in bed. I toss and turn, trying to find sleep. I can't stop thinking about how Damion magically disappeared from my car, but i really need to find out.
At least he is starting to get closer to me and actually interact with me, although I think I forced him to when I called his name. He definitely didn't expect that, but if he knows me , he would know I'm not patient, and I hate being toyed with. Maybe he's just scared I'll reject him? I haven't decided if I will or not. That's a crazy thought. Am I going to reject my stalker or fall in love with him?
I force my mind to calm with breathing and an edible. My edibles are homemade and are a life saver. If I need to sleep or have a headache or are just plain stressed and anxious, I will take an edible, and it works every time. Now I just need to lay here and try to relax while I wait for it to kick in. I have to work at the bakery in the morning and then go on a date with Logan tomorrow night.  Oh crap I have a date with Logan! Damion did not sound happy about that, but then he said he wanted me to do what I wanted. Do I want to go out with Logan? Yea, I think I do. At least he actually talks to me and wants to take me out. "Step up your game Damion cuz logans a point ahead," I say to myself groggy from the edible kicking in. Ah, finally, I can sleep.

I jump, and my eyes fly open when I hear a noise coming from my window. I swear it sounded like someone opened and shut it. It squeaks a little due to me never oiling it because I never use it. But who the hell came in my room? " Like you don't know, melody." I shake my head at myself, sit up, and look at the clock. 2:08 Wonderful, I only have about an hour before I have to wake up. I decide to get up and pee,in my bathroom that's connected to my room. Thank goodness i dont have to go down the hall or anything. Im being a wuss, then come back to bed and try to get that last hour.
On my way out of the bathroom, I see someone run by my bedroom door. I jump and almost scream, but I know it's Damion it has to be. I tiptoe to my bedroom door and call out to him. "Damion? If you're here, will you please come and talk to me?" I listen for any noise any indication that he's here, I hear nothing. "Damnit, Damion, I'm getting tired of your games! Come out now or leave me alone!" I yelp out. Just then, a shadow moves slowly towards me, and I hear his deep sexy voice. "I can't do that, love," he tells me. "Do what? Come in the light and talk to me? Or leave me alone?" I hear him sigh, but he doesn't move from his spot in the shadows of my hallway. "Neither, you're not ready for me, and I will never leave you love." I scoff at his audacity to come in my house and not show himself to me. " Well, I've decided to go on that date with Logan. At least he will show me his face and take me on an actual date instead of hiding from me" I taunt him which probably wasn't very smart of me I don't know this man at all and he stalks me. I hear him growl and curse under his breath. Next thing I know, I'm being slammed against my hall wall, and Damion is right in my face nose to nose. "Just because Logan likes to showboat and, in my opinion, move to quickly with women doesn't mean I won't take you out. I need time and so do you. Don't expect some type of relationship with Logan. He is a player and will fuck anything with a pussy" Wow ok that's kind of harsh. He thinks im just going to fuck Logan because he takes me to dinner? "Wow thanks for that. If you think I would fuck him or any other guy just because they bought me dinner then you don't know me at all." He gives me a sad look and softly puts his hand on my cheek. "OH no my love I didn't mean it like that, I know you would never do such a thing I was just letting you know what type of man he is. He has done this with multiple women, and I don't want you to get hurt when he tries to sleep with you and you turn him down. He will leave and you will never see him again. I'm trying to protect your heart, my love"  I sigh and look into damians beautiful eyes, most people would be freaked out by his pitch black eyes but they look like shiny black diamonds to me and i can hardly look awaybfrom them."it's my decision to make not yours. If I want to go out with him and he never calls again then I'm prepared to deal with that it's not like we've had some long relationship or something that's going to break my heart" I tell him and he frowns.
"You're right my love I just don't like the thought of anyone seeing you as nothing but perfect" I roll my eyes at that comment just as he caresses my cheek I feel tingles go from my face all the way to my toes and I gasp at the feeling. Damion just smiles at me like he knows what I felt.
"I'll see you soon, my love." I close my eyes, take a breath. Once I open them back, he's gone. Just like in the car gone without a trace. I drag myself to my bed and flop down, hoping to fall back asleep until my alarm goes off. I looked over to my nightstand to check the time, and there they were a bouquet of black roses.

I drift off with thoughts of Logan and Damian turning into a dream of us all walking hand in hand, all 3 of us together.