why?

We're riding in logans luxury sedan, and I feel completely numb and worn out. I don't think I've processed everything that just happened yet. I'm drawing circles with my fingers on the leather seat beneath me, knowing all of these men are staring at me. I can feel Luke's eyes burning into the side of my face. I've seen Damion turn in his seat to look at me, but I can't look at him yet.

They tore that man in half, and they drank his blood and ripped his neck open. I'm so lost in my thoughts and this overwhelming feeling of anxiety. I didn't notice we were driving in the complete opposite direction of my apartment. I'm not sure how long we've been driving but it has to have been awhile as we pull up to a huge house that looks so fancy I know I'm not good enough to even walk through the front door.

It hits me then that I'm at one of their houses, and i start to panic. "Where are we? Why are we here? Why didn't you bring me home?" I fire off all these questions, my hands shaking and stomach in knots." You are home, my love, " Damion says to me softly with a smile on his face. Oh, hell no, this is not happening.  "No, this is not my home! Bring me back to my apartment!now!" I scream at him, making his smile fall and a dangerous glint form in his eyes. "Like I said, my love, you are home, and you will stay home. You have no other option now. It's become too dangerous to let you stay in that neighborhood any longer. "
I scoff at him. Is this guy serious? He just killed a man, but my neighborhood is dangerous? "I'm going home, Damion. I have to work. I have to pay bills. I don't belong here." he takes a small step towards me, and I step back . " You do belong here because you.are.mine." he glares at me, and I look to Logan and Luke for help they just shrug and stand there watching.

Next thing I know I'm being thrown over Damion shoulder and headed to the front door I kick and scream hitting Damion back and start scratching into him as hard as I can "mmmm baby I thought we'd save foreplay for later" he groans oh my God is this guy serious? "He's very serious," Luke says, smirking at me, walking closely behind us. My eyes widen. "Stop reading my mind, luke!that's an invasion of my privacy!" He chuckles and keeps walking.

Once we're inside, Damion sets me on my feet in the middle of a huge living room decorated in goth glam. This is exactly how I would do my living room if I had the money to. "Do you like it, my love? I had it decorated just for you. " I look over to him, my mouth hanging open."It's beautiful, but why would you decorate it for me?" He sighs and looks to the others quickly . "Because this is your home now, you can change anything you don't like. There is no budget, whatever makes you smile, my love." I look at him shocked. Is this guy insane? He thinks im staying here and decorating?

"This is your new home melody, and you will stay here if you decorate or not is up to you." Yes, he's insane. What can I expect from a stalking vampire, I mean really? "Don't worry so much, little bird. we won't hurt you, I promise. We want to take care of you. Why don't you let us?" I start shaking my head as I'm backing away from them unfortunately they're blocking my path to the door luke is watching my every move and glances at my shaking hands "oh little bird don't be so dramatic we won't bite, unless you want us to" he smirks and licks his lips while scanning my body I wrap my arms around myself trying to cover myself they all laugh at my feeble attempt

"I dont want you to bite, and i never will, so just don't even think about it," I say, sternly cutting my eyes at all of them. Damion looks upset by what I just said but schools his face quickly I know I can't get past them and I can't out run them so I beg "please take me home Damion that's what will make me happy" I say in a soft low voice hoping he wants to make me happy enough to do as I ask. "I'm sorry, my love, but you belong here. You do not belong in that small dingy apartment. You deserve the best always." damn! So close well, not really. I already knew he wasn't going to let me, but I had to try
"fine whatever I'm tired. Show me where I'm sleeping," I say with as much attitude as I can muster up. "Watch the attitude my love I will give you the world if you just give me your heart and trust that I know what's best for you " I shake my head slightly knowing I'm not going to win this discussion so I surrender for now "just show me where I can rest. Please." He nods once and walks past me."Follow me, my love. " I liked that name at first, but now not so much. I follow him up to the wide staircase. we stop in front of a door, and he takes a key out of his pocket and unlocks it. Well, that's a little concerning. He opens the door and gestures for me to go inside. Once I step in, I look around and gasp. Pink and black everywhere a huge bed with pink and black comforter there's fuzzy pink blankets folded at the end of the bed the dresser is a hot pink color with black knobs and designs on the side. There's a nook by the window with pillows and more blankets sitting on the soft looking pink lounge chair inside the nook. I turn slowly to Damion trying my hardest not to smile or burst into happy tears this room is amazing its my dream room I've never had a bigger bed than a twin and they were always second hand I could neve afford a new one. "Do you like it, my love?" I nod, and a tear escapes. No one has ever done anything like this for me or even at all. "Don't cry my love its ok" he coos at me while rubbing my back "I can't help it I'm so mad at you for forcing me to stay here but, no one has ever done anything like this for me it's perfect" I whisper the last part willing myself to stop crying "I know you're upset right now but you will settle and you will see how happy I can make you. You won't have to worry about anything ever again let me worry about everything for you" ashe talks he slowly gets closer to me until he's right in my ear it makes me shiver in a good way and I hate myself for it. Hebkisses the top of my head. "Get some rest, my love. I'll wake you in a bit so you can eat." I turn to look at him, but he's gone. I hate it when he does that. Can they teleport? It makes sense with how he just disappears. I yawn and hop into the bed after I slip my shoes off. Once im laid down, I sink into the most comfortable bed I've ever had the privilege of being in. I fall asleep quickly and dream about Damion Logan and I walking hand in hand again. Except this time, Luke is walking behind us.