what?

I've been thinking about Logan all day,well when I'm not thinking about Damion. I've found myself dazing off wondering what Damion looks like up close and trying to figure out if I'm scared of him or not. On one hand yea its super creepy to stalk someone and leave them random things on their door step. But on the other hand his notes are straight to the point of not wanting to scare me, him wanting to take care of me and man that's all I've ever wanted was for someone to handle the things I couldn't or just didn't want to because it stressed me out so badly. I just want to see what my reaction to him is when we meet face to face. I've decided I'm going to make that happen! I refuse to sit around and wait for some guy to show his face to me! I'll make him show me!
I've spent the entire rest of my shift thinking about stupid guys. I'm now on my way home to dress for my job at the hardware store. Thank goodness that requires minimal brain power or I would be screwed. My mind is all over the place! All I have to do is clock in, ring people up for a few hours and clock out. I've got this!
After I've settled in my shift and have rang up a few people, I start getting bord watching all the customers' wandering around. I swear people walk around looking at stuff more than they actually buy anything.
Just when I'm about to give up and ask to go on a bathroom break, a guy walks up to my counter wearing black pants and a black hoodie pulled over his head. His head is down where I can't see his face, just a glimpse of his jaw and lips, and from where I'm standing, those things are amazing. Ok, time to put on your flirty customer service voice! " Good evening, sir. did you find everything you needed?" He nods slightly but doesn't speak, which really ticks me off. He's bought a drill bit and mailbox letters. And hasn't said a word. I need him to look at me. This has got to be Damio.  I just have a feelin,  but why won't he look at me?
Fuck it I'm just going to go for it. "Damion? Is that you?" His head snaps up to where I can see his face and his eyes widen when he sees the smirk on my face he knows what I did and I can tell he's mad at himself that he fell for it. He's still completely silent but he's staring at me intensely with those black eyes. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself to me? I mean, since you're stalking me and all?" His mouth drops open, shocked at my forward words, but I honestly hate games and just like getting everything out in the open. Id rather know if he was dangerous now than later. He stands there staring with his eyes wide his mouth opens and closes several times like hes trying to figure out what to reply to me. I find it entertaining and annoying, if you're going to stalk someone at least know how to talk to them if it comes down to it. Instead of an answer, he looks down again, takes his bags, and change and runs out. I can't help but laugh at the nervousness. How are you gonna he brave enough to follow someone but too chicken shit to talk to them? Ugh, whatever, i only have 3 hours left till I can go home and sleep.

I finally finish my shift and clock out. I don't like anyone I work with there, so I keep my head down and keep walking past coworkers to get outside. Once I make it to the parking lot, I give a quick scan, almost hoping to see Mr Damion standing next to a shed, but no such luck there's noone to be found. I hang my head and drag my feet to my car. Once I'm inside and start the car I turn the heat on to warm me up and the car. She needs to get warm before she gets going, kinda like all us women, am I right? I can't help but laugh at myself " damn I need some friends this is ridiculous " I shake my head at myself.
" what do you need friends for when you have me?" I hear a deep sexy voice say from the backseat. I jump and scream while turning at the same time to look who's in my back seat. When I feel hands tighten around my face from behind to keep me looking straight ahead. "Don't be afraid angel, I'd never hurt you, but I need you to not look at me right now. Right now I want to ask you a few questions. And don't you dare lie to me, " he says with authority. I shake my head to let him know I won't say anything. He gets the message. " That's my good girl, I want to know why you think it's ok for you to go on a date with Logan? Hmm?" He says it dark and dangerous to where I'm not sure what answer wouldn't pisss him off. I'm shaking and breathing hard. "Shhhh, it's ok, love. I would never hurt you. That's never something for you to worry about. " i squeak a little as he tightens his hands around my jaw. "I-im sorry Damion, I won't go if-if you don't want me to go," I say shakily, not knowing exactly what to say but hoping that will calm him. I hear him sigh, and his grip on my jaw loosens. " I don't want you to be afraid of me, love. I want you to trust me. I want you to do what you want to do but also what is right for both of us. " I gulp still frozen to my seat completely blank of what I should say. All at once, his hands are gone, I can't hear him breathing anymore, and I don't feel his suffocating presence.
I finally get my nerve up to look in the review mirror and see no one behind me. I whip my whole body around, and the backseat is completely empty. "What the fuck?" I practically yell at myself. I am not going insane he was just there I know he was I can still feel the grip of his fingers on my jaw line. How the hell did he get out of the car? The doors never opened or closed. I'm losing it I am completely losing it! I shake my head at myself put my car in drive and head home. I've got to get some sleep because I was either hulucinating or he just vanished from my car with some type of magic either way I need to rest my mind so I can think clearly.