First Day

Tally

I dropped Esme off at the elementary center before rushing to homeroom. I bump into a pale skinned black haired girl. She was rude and weird. She invited me to join her but something was telling me to leave so I did.

I barely make it into homeroom and see Mila. She waves me over, and I sit down sighing.

“Girl what happened?”

“I didn't realize how far the elementary center is from homeroom. I also had a run-in with a student”

“Oh who” she wonders, looking excited.

“I didn't get their names. One was taller, pale, black, and smooth hair. The other was blonde she didn't say much, and the last one was brown hair.”

Mila's mood suddenly dropped.

“What?”

“That's Sasha White, daughter of Snow White and her minions Ally Wonder and Megan Magusanus. The whole group are full of themselves, but I suspect that Sasha is the focal point. They rule the school by bullying people.”

“Do they bully you guys?”

“They bullied me and Dizzy. Celia sticks up for us, and so do the boys. They don't put up for her crap”

“-” I was going to say something, but then the bell rang.

“See you at book club” she says before leaving.

I walk to my classes. Auradonian history is pretty fast and interesting. Then I have Virtues and Value with Miss Godmother

“Hi everyone, we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?”

“Uh Hi, I'm Tally Westergaard.”

“Why don't you say a fun fact about yourself” giving me an encouraging smile.

“I like to cook”

“Fun” she smiles.

I learned that this class used to be Remedial Goodness 101, but they changed it to Virtues and Values. It's also a mix of VKs and Auradonians. There is Remedial Goodness 101, and Remedial Goodness 102 are requirements, so I don't really have any of the group in my class.

“If you find a lost child, do you a) sacrifice it? b) kidnapp it? c) trick it? or d) help it?”

There are only 7 of us, and there are 2 separate rows of tables. There is a mixture of Auradonians and VKs. But of the 7, there is one girl that raises her hand. You can tell though that she raises her hand in every class. The one whose arm might numb from lack of circulation when her arm's upright.

“Uh Ramona, I'll let you get the next one. Tally, what do you think?”

Let me think this is really tough. Seriously though, it's d. I should know.

“D?” I ‘guessed’.

“Correct, great job”

Algebra II I have Ash and Azzy, Lunch I have Dizzy and Ash, Biology I have Celia, Literature I have Mila and then cooking.

Like every other class, I walk in, and the teacher comes over to introduce themselves,

“Hello dearie, my name is Mrs. Potts,”

“ Hi”

Another woman comes up to me “Hi I'm Mrs. Anna. Everyone, this is our new student, Tally. You can take a seat next to Vera”

So this is Ash's mom. One of my father's enemies. I'm actually meeting her.

I nod and walk over to the cooking spot and sit next to a girl with brown hair.