Video Call Pt. 2

Hans

“Funny Tally-”

“Tallulah for you”

“Aww you used to be my Tally-Bear”

“Long time ago Hans”

“Oh first name basis?”

“Well I’m sure as hell, not going to call you dad or something”

“You know if you tried being a better daughter then maybe we wouldn’t be in this and what was that?” I demanded.

“What?” she asks.

“Don’t play innocent. I have a right to see my daughter. You practically dragged her away”

“Oh no you do, but when you act like this you don’t. FYI you should be thanking me. That sweet little girl has you high on her podium, and I just saved your image. So you’re welcome.”

I roll my eyes.

“What? Do you want an award? For me to congratulate you?

“No but the lack of appreciation I get from you is astounding”

“Sorry I’m too busy wasting here.”

She rolls her eyes and says, “ You know what? I’m going to bring Esme back in here and you are going to put that sing-song voice on and tell her how much she means to you and then we are leaving..”

“W-”

But she was already out the door. What about my money?

“Daddy?”

“Pumpkin, I love you so much okay,”

“Love you Daddy”

And with that Tally pressed the button disconnecting the call.

Evie

I see Tally and Esme come out, and Esme looks happy but Tally looks run down.

“Hey guys come on I have a surprise. I wanted to make you both outfits for this afternoon” Dizzy says.

“Really? You didn’t have to Diz”

“I wanted to and Evie helped”

“Thank you” Tally smiles at both of us, “Can you say thank you Esme?”

“Thank you Auntie Dizzy and Aunt Evie”

When we got back to the office/cottage we brought them both to see the outfits.

“Omgods, they're beautiful. Diz, E, these - how long did this take?”

“Not long actually,” Dizzy starts, “Once I got the idea and Evie helped me make it we were done within a few hours”

“Thank you so much”

“Thank you Aunt Diz and Aunt Evie”

“You are so welcome”

“You’re welcome.”

“Now let’s get you two ready” Diz squeals.

Diz and I help to get them both ready before we make our way to the courtyard.

Sasha

I can’t believe when Megan told me that Tally and her daughter is coming. Do you know she had her sister at the age of 9? And I heard about another Westergaard. So Megan told me that at the council meeting Miss. Queen was talking about someone named Quinton and how he died. She said she heard Tally’s name in the conversation so I figure she has something to do with this Quinton guy. Maybe it’s Tally’s late boyfriend that got her knocked up.

Do you know how twisted it is? I’m definatley confronting Tally about that. Not only that but their villians. I mean Tally pushed me over. I don’t think they should be at family day at all. They don’t belong.

Anyway moving on, Megan is in a nice burgandy dress with her hair half up half down curled. She has matching heels and a purse, with some blush and a red lip. Ally is in a nice blue dress with white ruffles, and a blue bow. She puts some ankle boots on too. Her hair is wavy and pulled into a pony tail. She has natural blush and some nude lip stick. And I am in a blue, red, and yellow dress just like my mom, the fairest with my long lushish black hair straight cascading down to the middle of my back. I have some heels, a tiara, and lots of jewerly.

“Honey, can I come in?” I hear.

Ah, my mom.

“Come in mom”

She walks in and smiles,

“Wow honey you look amazing, Megan, Ally you both look great too.”

She is wearing an off the shoulder blue dress with yellow and red accents and some crowns lining the bottom. She has a red, gold, blue jeweled crown to match mine.

“Thanks mom”, “Thanks Mrs. White”

“Your father is waiting downstairs with your friends’ parents”

“Oh good” I smile, grabbing my black hand purse and walking out with my mom and my friends. We walk downstairs to the lobby and I see my dad in a blue tux but he had a dark purple tie.

“Dad, I thought you were wearing the red tie. You have to match me”

“Honey” my mom starts, “I asked him what tie he wanted and I forgot to tell him to wear the red tie. But you both look good together either way”

“Mom it has to be that tie. It just ruined my whole plan!”

“Honey bunny I will run back okay” Dad says.

“No he will not” Mom says giving dad a sharp look.

“But-” He starts.

“Sasha will live if you don’t wear a red tie”

“Mother-”

“Sasha enough.”

I pout and my friends come to hug me.

“It’s okay”

“There there”

“Darling I’m sorry your mom is right,”

“Whatever” I mumble and roll my eyes.

We make our way outside and everything is decorated. The lawn is shiny and big. In the front entrance is a big sign that says “Welcome to Family Day”

Around was a game of croquet, food and drinks, tables to sit, a stage, the artwork tent, chocolate fountain and more.

“Let’s go to the selfie booth,” I commanded.

Elsa

Elliot Jack and I’s son is now in college, but on Family day we still go for Rapunzel and Anna.

Rapunzel and Eugene has 2 kids, Rachel whose 20 and a son Ryan whose 16

Anna and Kristoff have a daughter Lise who is 20, Ash at 16 and twins Andy and Kelly who both are 4 years of age.

We all hang out there since we do visit each other a lot but we also do hang out with the children’s friend’s parents.

Both Ash and Ryan are friends with Celia, Dizzy, Mila, Azzy and a new girl named Tally. Apparently she is the daughter of Hans. Anna heard from Meg that she also has a daughter but let’s be honest Meg is trustworthy but she gets everything from her daughter and I don’t know how trustworthy she is.

“Elsa come on we’re going to be late!” Anna calls up before I hear feet running up.