Chapter 14

TW : ABUSE

*pansy added '085*******'

Dracos simp ❤
Everyone welcome my boyfriend, Evan

Green 💚
Congrats pans ❤

Zucchini
Hey Evan and congrats

085*******
Thanks man and what's up

Penguin
Hey

Scary 🙀
Bonjour

Dora
Ciao

You
Hola

Millie 💜
Heyyy

Evie 🩷
Hiyaa

*Private message*
085******* - Emelia/you

O85*******
Hey baby 😉

You
YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH PANSY!

Evan
Don't shout at me!
Or there will be consequences

You
Sorry...

Evan
There's suppose to be a babe or something at the end of that baby xx

You
Sorry.....
Babe......

SLYTHERINS  (THE GC)

Pansy 🙄
We're all going to hogsmaede yous coming?

Millie 💜
Me and Evie will

Evie 🩷
Yep

Penguin
I'll come

Scary 🙀
^^

The hottest riddle
Ill come if the boys are

Daddy issues
I'll come

The other riddle
Me and mattheo will come as well

Boyfriend 💗
Me too

Dora
And me

Green 💚
Ofc I'm coming x

Evan
I can't

Zucchini
I may as well come

Pansy 🙄
Okay
What abt you ,Emelia?

*Evan - Emelia *

Evan
You're not going

You
Why not?

Evan
Bc I said so

You
My boyfriends going

Evan
YOU'RE STAYING END OF!!

SLYTHERINS

Pansy 🙄
Okay
What abt you ,Emelia?

You
Sorry, I'm studying
Hope yous have fun and bring me back a coffee?

Boyfriend 💗
Ofc xx

*Evan - Emelia*

Evan
Meet me in library in 5.

You
Why?
And was that a question or statement?

Evan
Bc u told you too!
And stop being cheeky you wee bitch!

Emelias Pov

I was walking down the empty hall ways. Everyone must be at lunch I thought to myself as I was walking to the library. To be honest I was mortified what did he want. My hands started to shake so I started taking some deep breaths. I was soon standing in front of the tall, wooden doors about to face my ex boyfriend for the first time in ages. I pushed open the doors and looked around only to see...

Lots of books.

No people

No Evan?

Then I felt arms around my waist "hello baby, how much missed you" he seductively whispered in my ear. He started places kisses on my neck . I tried to push him off but it didn't work he just grabbed me tighter and pulled me closer towards him. "Please stop" he didn't "I have a boyfriend! " I yelled at him and he turned me around and all of a sudden there was stinging in my cheek, a burning sensation. He slapped me. "You don't shout at me again! " he yelled at me. I could feel the tears swell up in my eyes, but I pushed them back and started running away.

How stupid was I?

He grabs my arms. Tightly. And he pulled me towards him and I used all my effort to push him away. But he was bigger than me and much stronger and pulled me closer towards him and started places from my shoulder blades right up to my check. And once again he pulled me closer and started kissing me. It was so wierd and uncomfortable. All I wanted right now was to be in my bed. I felt disgusting. He bit my lip trying to get access so I just kneed him in the stomach so he punched me across the face and my nose started bleeding . It hurt like a bitch but I didn't want him to know that. Then I started walking away and he grabbed my arm much, much tighter this time I felt like my bones were about to break. My legs started feeling like jelly. He started digging in him pocket looking for something when he pulled.... Out a knife? He pushed me hard into the wall. My throat started closing up when he put the knife up to it. The cold silver on my neck as he started pushing it into my skin piercing it. I started feeling a warm liquid drip down my neck. He started pushing it further in. How much I wanted to die right now. My vision started going blurry. was this the end? Was this how I was going to die? I didn't want to leave anymore. What about Evie and Millie and... Enzo? My friends? My sister? How was she going to deal with my parents? I need to protect her from them. What if they hit her and I'm not there? I always take the hit from her and I won't be able to this time.

My legs collapsed. I was now lying on the floor.Blood dripping out of my neck. I could see him walking away but before he did he kicked me in the stomach. Tears started coming out my eyes. My whole body in pain.

When I saw three people walk towards me, no run towards me then it all went black....

Was this my fate? Was this how I was going to die?