Chapter 18 part 1/2

Here to yous go if you missed it in the last chapter. This explains her life and family stuff.Emelia had 2 big brother one 18 and one 17 now. Btw everyone is 16. Her 18 yr old brother died 3months ago. His last wish was for her not to do anything bad when he's gone. Always to ask for help if she needs it. 5o look after herself and her little sister (I don't know if I mentioned her name but it's Eloise). Not to let people push her around. And to stick up for her self. She failed everyone of them. She under age drinks. Doesn't ask for help and bottles up her feelings. She left her sister to go to Hogwarts. She let's people push her around. She gets bullied. Her 17 year brother is called Jacob and she doesn't talk to him much. Hes in the same year as Fred and George and he doesn't go to parties. Her parents abuse her. Her dads always drinking or something. Her mum hits her, uses crucio on her along with her dad. And her little sister has to watch it all......

⚠⚠TW : suicide attempt, sh, rude/strong language, bullying sorta thing⚠⚠

I was in the astronomy tower drinking fire whiskey. "Ugly",  " fat" , "worth less", " whore" , "slut", " kill yourself" , "you deserve to die like your brother", 'worst daughter ever", " I wish you were never born", "die", " no one wants you here" , "you're not loved ", " jump off the astronomy tower ", " imagine faking getting abused for attention" , "you should've died not your brother" , "freak" , " your parents hate you2 , "you were my worst mistake" , "I wish you weren't born","youre my least favourite child" , "ITS YOUR FAULT HE DIED!!" ," failure" , these were all the thoughts running through my head and lots more.

I looked at the floor and saw the glass sparkling. I picked up a sharp, jagged piece of glass. That was now sparkling in my hand. Feeling the rough edges against my skin was , amazing. I'd never felt so amazing.

*5mins later*

My arms,legs,stomach everything was cut , covered and dripping the warm liquid .It was sore. I picked up a new bottle of fire whiskey and downed it. Smashing the bottle on the ground again.

I looked up and saw the moon and stars. I'd always loved the sky. Everyone always preferred the sun but not me . I felt that the moon was protecting the sky while the sun was gone. The stars were also amazing. the way they shine so bright. Apparently that's were people went when they died. I always hoped my brother was up there but right now I don't. I don't want him to see me like this. I Loved the stars until I realised some of them were dead. But I still loved them and the moon. I personally don't believe my brother could be a star. He was so happy, and creative. He was to bright to be a star. If he were he'd be the brightest. He'd be a shooting star the one everyone makes wishes on. The ones that everyone loves, are grateful for. The one everyone one wants to see. Wishes to see.

I'm the opposite of a shooting star. No-one wants me, to see me, they're not grateful for me . I don't shine.

I was so done

with life

with school

with my parents

always having to act tough

having to hide my feeling

hiding my tears

always hiding my pain

fake smiling

everything....

I wanted to die, disappear. I swung one leg over the railing.....then another....I was at the very edge now . I looked up to the sky one my time. "I'm sorry brother, I failed you, I couldn't protect Eloise nor myself, hopefully I'll get to see you again, dont hate me please..... This is what everyone wants.... For me to disappear" I hung one foot over. "goodbye world. I don't know what I done to deserve this. my parents, Evan ,why did he have to hurt me like this, My brother leaving me like that, so suddenly. The abuse, having to act tough, holding back the tears,. trying not to break, hiding the constant pain. Hiding the constant guilt of my own brothers death. I also don't know what I done to deserve Millie , Evie, Jack , Noah, Mattheo, Enzo , Tom, Theo , Harry, Hermione, Ron ,Luna, Ginny, Fred , George they were all amazing. And of course Draco, he was always there for me, after Evan abused me ,when I finally cried for the first time since his death, first time in months . I finally showed emotions and he helped me. He didn't call me weak nor a cry baby . He's amazing. I hope none of them miss me that much. And I want them to wear happy colours to my funeral. Don't cry or wonder what they did wrong -because honestly thery were the only ones keeping me here- I want them to have fun, Live life for me.Make me a birthday cake on my birthday. Laugh about all the fun we had, me falling down the stairs, making fun of that nose-less minion, karaoke, getting drunk at parties, going shopping, the beach trip to spain last year with Millie, Evie ,Jack and Noah, Giving snape dry shampoo for Christmas, All the awesome pranks we pulled, our stupid Halloween costumes, The sleepovers , all the lauighs we shared. All of it and how stupid it is saying all this even though they cant hear me. Im just doing what everyone wants, goodbye...."

VOTE!!!

AND

COMMENT!!!

PLEASE!