Chapter 15

A/N since everyone was begging for another chapter here it is enjoy:))

Harry's POV

Ron, hermione and I were going to the library to study while everyone else was eating lunch.

We walked through the big wooden doors. Everything was still, silent. Accept for the silent little cry of a girl?

We walked around to try and find the crying girl and when we did we couldn't believe our eyes.

Emelia Thorn was lying on the ground her arms covered in bruises. Her nose bleeding, her neck bleeding. Her face covered by her long, luxurious brown hair. She wasn't moving anyone. The crying had stopped. I ran over to her she wasn't breathing....... Her pulse was barely there. What had happened to her. I would have taken her to the infirmary. But before we could the doors opened and Mattheo, Tom, Enzo ,Draco and Theo all walked in. They spotted us . I was holding emelia gently in my arms. "Who is that " Theo asked and Enzo followed with another question "what happened? "

"We don't know we came to study and heard crying and found Emelia lying on the floor. " I answer with slight worry in my voice.

"My Emelia?!?! " Enzo partly yelled. "Do you know who it was" Tom asked. "I'm gonna kill whoever it was" Mattheo yelled.

Draco's POV

"I'm gonna kill whoever it was" Mattheo yelled. "Do you know what's wrong with her ? " I asked, worry in my voice. "Well her.... her nose and... and neck is bleeding... her arms are covered in bruises along with.....with her face" Ron answered worried and nervous.

Enzo's POV

I was so worried about her I went and grabbed her of harry and the boys said thanks and told them that they'll update them. She looked so piece full lying in my arms. Then I realised she was barely breathing!!! I ran to the infirmary and placed her on the bed. We all got 2 days out of class. (Enzo, Draco, mattheo, Tom, Theo, Millie, Evie, jack, and Noah)

It's been a week since the accident. We're all in potions or DADA. And she's still not woke up.

Please

Vote

Comment

And tell me what you think