Chapter 18 Part 2/2

Draco's pov

I was walking to the astronomy tower and when I got there I say a girl sitting on the very edge, about to jump off. the moon shining on top her like a spotlight. Her brown hair laying perfectly on her back . I could here her saying something so I walked closer until I could hear .

" And of course Draco, he was always there for me, after Evan abused me ,when I finally cried for the first time since his death, first time in months . I finally showed emotions and he helped me. He didn't call me weak nor a cry baby . He's amazing. I hope none of them miss me that much. And I want them to wear happy colours to my funeral. Don't cry or wonder what they did wrong -because honestly thery were the only ones keeping me here- I want them to have fun, Live life for me.Make me a birthday cake on my birthday. Laugh about all the fun we had, me falling down the stairs, making fun of that nose-less minion, karaoke, getting drunk at parties, going shopping, the beach trip to spain last year with Millie, Evie ,Jack and Noah, Giving snape dry shampoo for Christmas, All the awesome pranks we pulled, our stupid Halloween costumes, The sleepovers , all the lauighs we shared. All of it and how stupid it is saying all this even though they cant hear me. Im just doing what everyone wants, goodbye...."

It was Emelia!!!!!

I ran over and grabbed her......she was covered in blood. She was freezing I put my jacket over her shoulders and checked her pulse. It was there. Barely there, but there.

I knew that I should probably take her to the infirmary but then they'll ask what happened and I dont know and if her parents find out she was going to kill herself they would probably kill her themselves they abuse her , hurt her in more ways than one.

I took her to my room and got the first aid kit and called Mattheo, theo ,enzo and tom.

Boys gc

you

Boys my dorm quick its an emergency!!!!!!

berk

who died???

Theo

sorry I'm busy.

Mattheo

how important ?

Tom

why should I ?

you

BECAUSE EMELIA JUST TRIED TO JUMP OFF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER AND SAID ALL THESE THINGS AND IS COVERED IN CUTS AND IS DRUNK ABOUT TO DIE!

Berk

coming

tom

fine

Mattheo

almost here

Theo

ill be there as fast as I can

EMELIA'S POV

I could barely open my eyes. I was hoping to be dead but nope I was lying on a soft silk green bed. The door banged open "WHERE IS SHE?" shouted a voice that sounded like Mattheo.When i blacked out again. Hopefully this time ill die.

DRACOS POV

The girl ive had a huge crush on for years was lying in front of me dying. "WHERE IS SHE?" shouted a very loud Mattheo. "WHY WOULD SHE DO SUCH A THING ?" shouted an also very angry theo. "what happened exactly ??" asked tom. "basically I was going to the astronomy tower when a saw a girl with long brown hair at the very edge of the astronomy tower saying stuff like how grateful she was that I was there when Evan abused her and when she cried in the first time in months. And how she wants us to wear colourful outfits to her funeral and not cry and wonder what we done wrong because we were the only ones keeping her and laugh at all the funny moments like when she gave snape dry shampoo for Christmas and remember all the laughs we shared and then I caught her just as she was about to jump"i said very out of breathe and worried. "draco...I.....I think she likes you....." said enzo calmly with a small smile on his face.

a/n sorry for the short chapter its late at night and I'm tired , please vote and comments and let me know if you like the book or not.

love yous

XOXO Emily