Chapter 16

Tw or warning there's some kissing in this chapter so if you don't like it, feel free to skip

*A week and 2 days after the accident *

Emelias POV

I woke up, my eyes blurry, my whole body in pain. I looked around to see white walls, and curtains and a bunch of beds. I was in the infirmary. Why? Then I got a flash back. Evan... Kissing me holding a knife to my throating, punched me, the floor. Three mystery figures.

I carefully got out of bed had to hold onto the table next to me. Then spotted a mirror and realised the only thing left was a scar on my neck and some pain in my stomach and head. I started making my way to the dungeons. I was walking through the cold hallways when I got pulled into a room. I turned around slowly to see.......... Evan . And once again he started kisses me and grabbing my arm. Once again I was stupid and tried to refuse. so he slapped me hard across my face. "What do you want from me" I whimpered out, chocking down the sobs in my throat. "Youre going to be my girlfriend, I do whatever I want to you. We kiss a lot in public and I'll touch you as well" he answered   "And if I don't want to? " I questioned, which was probably a bad idea. "Trust me you won't. Now give me your phone. Before I could grab it he took it.

The girls group chat

You blocked chat

You left chat

Slytherins (GC)

You

Goodbye. Don't. Text. Me!

You blocked chat

You left chat

Millie 💜

You blocked this contact

Evie 🩷

You blocked this contact

Penguin

You blocked this contact

Scary🙀

You blocked this contact

The hottest riddle

You blocked this contact

Daddy issues

You blocked this contact

The other riddle

You blocked this contact

Dora

You blocked this contact

The chosen one

You blocked this contact

Food 🍗

You blocked this contact

Google

You blocked this contact

Love

You blocked this contact

Plants 🌱

You blocked this contact

Pansy 🙄

You blocked this contact

Green 💚

You blocked this contact

Zucchini

You blocked this contact

Twin 1

You blocked this contact

Twin 2

You blocked this contact

Boyfriend 💗  - you

You
Hey enzo, look I do like you. You're so nice and sweet and caring but this isn't going to work. The thing is I like someone else. I'm so sorry please don't hate me. Goodbye

You blocked this contact

A/N   btw   this   was  all  Evan   not   emelia

"You can't so that!! They're my friends!!! " I yelled at him. All of a sudden I felt a stinging in my cheek; he slapped me again. I held back the sobs, and chocked them down, I couldn't let him know how sore it was. "Don't shout at me or there will be consequences" he whispered seductively in my ear.

He started kissing my neck, then moved his way to my face. He pushed me against the wall. And started attacking my face. He grabbed my waist. As I put my arms around his neck. He bit my lip for access. We both fought for dominance and of course he won. He explored every piece of my mouth. I didn't want to be kissing him, I wanted it to be enzo. But I guess I has no choice , plus I'm his "girlfriend". He started to try to unbotton my shirt but I pushed him away. He forcefully grabbed my arms and tried again. This time I couldn't stop him. When I heard foot steps. I took this as my chance and bolted out of there as fast as I could.

I made it half way down the hallway. When I broke down, bruises all over my arms, tears streaming down my face. What did I do to deserve this? Am I that bad of a person? No wonder why my parents hate me. No wonder I get beaten by them 24/7. Am I that horrible? Does everyone hate me that much, to call me ugly  , to kill myself. Am I that bad? Am I that annoying? I thought to myself.

I felt someone pull me into a hug. I didn't even know who it was. My tears began to soak through their shirt as I let our quiet sobs. " Tell me what happened and who it was" it was the one and only voice of.....

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Don't yous just love cliffhangers?

Who do  yous think it is?

What about Evan and pansy?

Will they find out it was all Evan?

Will they find our about being forced into the relationship?

Read the next chapter and find out :))

Love yous

Please remember to vote and comment

Xoxo Emily