𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Thirteen

" his hugs were warm... and cozy "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Hey we're going to the bar." Roy Kent stuffed into Tallulla's closet sized office.

"What? Why?" Tallulla looked up from her monitor.

Roy sighed and sat down in the little chair she had in the corner of the room, "How come you never just get in my car?" He growled

"Because as a child I was to not to get in a car with strangers." She stated grabbing her jacket.

"But I'm not a stranger, I've know you since you were 17 year old little piece of shit."

"Thanks Uncle Roy."

The man grumbled again but stood up and began walking Tallulla to the his car to leave, "Can you tell me now why were going to a bar... I mean not that I don't want to go day drink with you. You know I love a good drink... probably an unhealthy amount, do think I'm an alcoholic Roy?"

Roy decided not to answer that question, "Were going to a bar that way we can get rid of the ghosts."

"What ghosts? There's ghosts? Who should we call?" Tallulla joked but then gave Roy a very serious look.

Roy just stared at her. "Right then..." She trailed off until she thought of another conversation topic, "So... How's Keeley?"

"How the fuck you know about that?"

He pulled into the pub's parking lot, "I always have my way Uncle Roy." They both climbed out of the car, having to hop down from the cars height. Roy chuckled watching the girl struggle slightly, "It's like watching a child hop down from their car seat."

"Stop, thats not nice." The girl pouted, she entered the pub to see it already hopping with players. She happily skipped over to the bar and ordered an old fashion. Once it was given to her she went over to Sam and Roy's table and took a good healthy gulp.

Sam just chuckled at the girl giving her a slightly disapproving look, "What?" The girl got defensive. "This is the perfect excuse to day drink!" The older men at the table both chuckled. "Hey where's Jamie?" She suddenly looked around the pub not seeing the player anywhere.

"Why the fuck you care if he's here?" Roy scoffed.

"I don't I just..." She trailed off still searching around for him, she was met with the hard stern of Roy Kent in her eye line, "Sorry, I don't care..."