𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twenty Seven 

" the lighthouse cafe "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah nervously walked to the Lighthouse Café. Light sprinkles of rain hit her face as she walked, a guitar case in her hand, the other hand empty, only squeezing and unsqueezing itself with anxiety. The red neon sign illuminated the street from the bar. The hum of it sent only slight shivers down her spine.

Tallulah had been to the club before, though only once or twice. It was usually a jazz club; she was sure of it. Maybe she had wandered in to grab a drink on an occasion. The pinkish tint from the sign sent shivers down her spine, but she did what she always did. She took a deep breath and sucked down her anxiety.

The ginger made herself push open the door of the club. The atmosphere of the small crowd that had already gathered for the pop was warm. Light chatter from odd pairs of people filled the air. Tallulah looked at the couples sitting at the bar, their faces glowing in each other's presence.

She went to the back of the bar, seeing a rope tying off a section of the bar for the rest of the customers. There sat Joe, Eleodie, and a new person Tallulah had yet to be introduced to. "Hey T!" Joe jumped up, wrapping his arms around the girl.

Tallulah, to Joe at least, was basically his little sister. He saw her as most of the club did, a small, young woman who had been through a lot and needed people in her corner. Luckily, he had been giving her that support since she was 10. "Hey Joey." She hugged him back. After a moment, they let go, and Tallulah went to hug Eleodie as well.

Eleodie was about four inches taller than Tallulah, definitely more of a muscular build, and had black spiky hair the ginger had always been a tiny bit jealous of. "Ellie."

"Shorty." The words were exchanged in simple terms.

Tallulah backed out of the hug before she finally let her eyes completely settle upon the new character. The girl had shoulder-length, dark brown hair. Her eyes looked like pools of honey in the light. Tallulah held out her hand, stretching it out in a welcoming manner. "Hi, I'm Tallulah, but as you can see, I have a lot of nicknames..."

The girl before grabbed the ginger's hand with two of hers, a beaming smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Maya. Very cool to meet you." The hazel-haired person stuttered out in a nervous manner.

"Very cool to meet you too." Tallulah smiled back, letting go of her hand and sitting down with the rest of the small group of people. Joe handed her an Old Fashioned before beginning to explain what was going to happen for the rest of the concert.