𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Fourty Five

" beautiful like a star "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah woke up to the bright morning light streaming through her floor length windows and hitting her face. She grumbled to herself, trying to find a reason to stay in bed rather than get up and get ready for work. Her mind went back to last night's events, her eyes drifting to Jamie. She saw him talking with Roy and had to leave because she couldn't stand being in the room any longer.

She turned over in her bed; the sheets were far too comfortable to move. She was all wrapped up warm, without having to face the emotions of the day. This only reminded her that she and the rest of the team would be going to the match against West Ham the next day, a back-to-back match basically.

Nate was at West Ham.

She wouldn't see him, though. That's what she kept telling herself. She wouldn't see him, so she would be fine. Now the nice warm feeling of the bed was ruined, ruined with thoughts of Nate and his asshole face. It was time to get up and ready for the day. She slipped on a white collared t-shirt and a pair of overalls. Comfy outfit. Her hair was messy and curly as always.

She made her way down from the loft bedroom to the open room below, eyeing the kitchen and looking down at her watch. She wasn't late, but she could be. Anything could get in the way of her walk. That's what she told herself as she left her apartment.

The walk to the building was short, with sprinkles of English rain hitting her. The droplets sank into her hair, making it even more curly and messy-looking when she arrived at the usual building. She made her way to the locker room, deciding that she wanted to say hi to the team before hiding in her still somewhat under-construction office.

The ginger opened the locker room door only to be met with boos from most of the teammates. "Sorry, was I not supposed to come in?" Tallulah chuckled, closing the door behind her.

"Ah! No Fitz, we of course, all want you here." Dani said instantly, taking her hand in his as Tallulah rolled her eyes at the young man's attitude. "Please do not leave us again."

"Uhh..." The two's attention turned back to the telly in the corner of the room, where the rest of the team's attention seemed to be as well.

"Yeah, Shelley is brilliant, there's no doubt about that, but Zava, he is a genius." One of the announcers gave his opinion. The girl scoffed and took her seat next to Sam, her hand slipping away from Dani's as the man was concentrating on the telly's words about Zava.