◇2◇

Harry Potter is settling back into hogwarts. His clothes are nearly unpacked and his schedule is finished. he is all set. After everything that happened with voldemort he deserves to live a normal life, well as normal as a wizards life can be. Voldemort is finally gone after 6 years of trying to get rid of him he's gone. Harry's biggest problem now is getting to class on time and passing his OWLs. He's happy, he gets to be with ron and hermione for the remainder of the year.

Harry's pov:

"Bloody hell, I forgot to pack my jumper." Ron says, looking down in his drawers. "I'll have to call mum."
I stand there thinking about classes and everything else going on in my life. I know I should be here but about 30 people have come up to me just this morning asking if I was going to actually going to be attending hogwarts this year.
"Are you alright?" Ron asks, turning to me. "Yes. I'm alright," I replied with a small smile. "It's just, there's a lot going on. I feel like people don't think I should be here. They don't think I'm ready." I say looking down.
"Mate, I think you should be here. So does hermione. Who cares what everyone else thinks?" He says, shrugging his shoulders.
"Speaking of hermione, how are you two?" I ask. "We're great, I think. I don't really know, we haven't talked all to much. With the school having to be re-built and all. We haven't had time to talk." He say, looking worried.
"Don't worry about it Ron. I'm sure you're fine. After all it's hermione, she's probably been busy anyway."
"Well what about you? Are you and Cho hanging out anymore?" Ron asks. "I don't think so." I reply. "We both have a lot on our plates. It wouldn't be the best idea to start something when we're not ready for it." I say shrugging my shoulders.

The boys Finnish unpacking and organizing there rooms. They start to walk down to the canteen. Hermione meeting up with them. When they get there they sit next to Neville and luna on the other side. She is next to another girl. Hufflepuff, obviously. You can tell buy the pin on her jumper.

"Hello, I'm Lilly, lilly Clearwater." She says with a smile. "I've come from Ireland." She adds on. "I'm Hermione, this is Ron, Neville, and Harry." Hermione says, pointing to each of us. "Harry? As in Harry Potter? The boy who saved hogwarts?" She asks. "Yes, that's me." I say, putting my lips into a line. "I heard about it in the news back in Ireland but I hadn't known it was you." She says smiling softly.
Luna just looks at me she can tell I'm upset but won't say anything. I like that about her. "Harry, what's you firsts class for tomorrow?" Luna asks. "Potions, Professor Horace." I say looking at the schedule.
"I have him too." She replies.
"I have... snape." Ron says. His lips turning. "What's wrong with him?" Lilly asks. "Harry, Would you like to explain?" Ron asks. "What's there to explain ron? He was a bad person and now he's not." I say shrugging my shoulders. I take a bite of the sweets on my plate.
The sorting ceremony was going on but none of us were listening. We knew half of the new students have been sorted and we've got about 13 new griffindors, 10 hufflepuffs, 17 ravenclaws, and 14 slytherins.
I think to myself for a moment. Where is Draco? I haven't thought about it but I hadn't seen him all day. I look around for a moment his light blond hair not popping up in my vision. "He isn't here." Luna says noticing quickly who I'm looking for. I turn to her. My eyebrows turning downwards.
"Draco, he's not here. He's staying with his mother for now." She says clarify.
"Oh." I reply. The conversation was hushed. She new I didn't mind him being gone but I also wouldn't mind if he were here either.

The group leaves the canteen and goes off to there rooms. Lilly and luna go off together. Ron, hermione, Harry, and Neville walk to the griffindor corridors.

"I'm glad luna has a new friend." Hermione says. "We are never around and I feel bad she rarely has anyone to talk to." She adds on.
"Ya and lillys quite nice too." Ron says. "Yes she is." I agree. "Well what are we doing tonight? It's our first day back." Ron asks.
"We have classes in the morning, so i have to leave." Hermione replys as she gets up. "I should probably get to bed to." Neville says.
"You guys are no fun." Ron starts. "I'm mean for God sake we just beat the world's most feared wizard and you're worried about classes?" Ron adds on. "Ron because of that wizard we have been set back months, so yes I am worried about classes. I have to pass my OWLs. It is our last year at hogwarts after all so if I don't pass I'll have to do it again. So yes i am worried." Hermione yells with a long sigh at the end.
Everyone looks at Hermione as she walks out of the room and into the hall. Ron looks down and just sits there. I can tell he's mad at himself.

The group decides that they should do what hermione said and go to bed seeing as they do need to pass there classes.

☆☆☆

Guys I'm so excited for this story. I am writing the chapters before hand so please tell me what you want me to do very soon this will be a kinda slow burn but not really. I don't know how to describe it. Wattpad was being weird so if there is something going wrong just tell me. Anyway I don't know if I'm gonna make them end up together or if they gonna have a bad fight or something but ahhhhh. PS SNAPE IS NOT DEAD IN THIS STORY THERE IS BARLEY ANY CHANGES FROM THE END OF THE MOVIES BUT THIS IS ONE. Guys i was editing this and just to let you know ginny will not be a love intrest for harry she is now just another side character but possibly Cho will be i just don't know yet.

1033