◇9◇

☆☆☆

Harry's POV:

I open my eyes slightly. The unfamiliar room slowly seeping in. I haven't the slightest idea where i am. I sit up quickly. I think to myself for a moment on where i could be. I go to step off of the bed, i step on something, a fabric. I look down and see Luna laying on the floor. She must've taken me back inside last night after I'd fallen asleep. I go to unlock the door and leave. When one of the girls owl had screeched loudly. They all woke up frightened by the sound of the owl and the sight of me. "Harry Potter? WHY ARE YOU IN OUR ROOM?!" One of the girls yelled, her eyes wide with shock. "Um... i don't know how to explain that. "Oh, sorry. Harry came in with me." Luna says as she gets up and straightens out her skirt. There eyes grow wider, i knew what they were thinking. "NO, No not like that. Oh bloody hell. I'm going to go." I say rushing out of the room and back to Gryffindor tower. 

I head straight to my room. Bloody hell now there will be more and more rumors and I've dragged luna into it.

I check the time, 7:10. I think on if i should head to breakfast. I decide to go, if i don't luna will have to deal with it herself. She doesn't need another reason for people to make fun of herself. 

I head down to the canteen. 

"Can i sit here?" I ask Hermione. "Oh, come here." She replies and pulls me in for a hug. I smile. "where's Luna?" I ask a little panicked. "She'll be here soon. Why?" Lilly asks. "Well last night i was in the woods. Luna found me i fell asleep and she must have brought me to her dorm. Well her roommates woke up and found me there. I'm a tad worried that they think we did something. She's got a lot on her plate she doesn't need to be worried about more rumors." I say quickly shrugging my shoulders. "So do you Harry. Honestly i don't know how you get into these messes without trying." Hermione says. I look over at Draco's table quickly. The table was as it was the year before. Full of all of the Slytherins. "How can i defeat the greatest wizard ever and Draco still get everyone's attention even after that terrible rumor?" I ask rolling my eyes. 

After breakfast Hermione, Ron, luna, and i head to potions class. We get settled into our seats and ready for the class as the professor walks in. "Today class, we will be partnering up for a project, it is an easy assignment, and you should all get an A." Ron and I immediately look over to Hermione and Luna. "But, i will pick the partners." He says smiling. He grabs a board and reads of the names. "It is groups of 3. Ginny, Cho, and Lee. Seamus, Ronald, Crabbe." My eyes widen i look over at Ron with a slight laugh. " Hermione, Harry, um and he's not here. Um, so you to and Mr. Malfoy." My eyes widen even wider than before, Hermione looks at me her mouth in an O shape. I look at Malfoy his eyes shut and his lips in a line. "Um, Professor? Can me and Hermione get partnered with Luna or possibly Ron? I feel like we just work more than what we have now." I say as i glance at Draco. 

"I'm sorry but Ron has his group and, well um. Actually, Luna you may pick the group you'd like to join we had an uneven number." the Professor says. Luna skips over to our group. I sigh as Draco walks over to our table. "Here are your assignments. This project will take about a week and there will be a prize to whoever can make the best reverso potion." The professor says handing out the packets. I read the paper quickly. We have to turn one of the teammates into an animal then back into a human. "I know someone who's used to being an animal." I say pettily. It was just loud enough for Draco to hear. "What was that Pottah?" He asks angrily. "Oh I was just talking about the time Crouch turned you into a ferret. Oh wait wasn't it because you were trying to curse me with my back turned. Yes, yes it was." I say in a whisper yell. It was only loud enough for my group to hear. He rolls his eyes and turns away. 

Luna gives an apologetic look not knowing what had happened just knowing it would be a sucky week for me and Hermione and mostly for Ron, Crabbe had already started giving him death stares. 

No one had said anything about me and Luna which was weird but i was glad. "Luna, did you ask your roommates not to say anything?" I ask. "Yes, It hadn't gone well. I just erased there memory from the hour before." She says quietly. 

Hermione had already started to brew the potion. "Who is turning into the animal?" Hermione asks, looking directly at Draco. He rolls his eyes again. "Should we work on it in the room of requirements? It should have all the things we need." I suggest. "Well... i have a few of the ingredients." Luna say softly. "Good, good. So the room of requirements at 5?" I ask looking at everyone. They nod in agreement.

☆☆☆