◇10◇

☆☆☆

Harrys POV:

I wake up to Ron running around the room trying to find his socks. Even though i quit he hadn't, and his first practice was today and he was freaking out about it. "Agh! Shut up!" I yell at him as he shuffles around. "I was up till 3 trying to get the potion started because my group sucks." He yells back, so he was just tired and ruining my sleeping time. "I'm going for a walk." I say hoping out of bed and throwing on a jumper. He just huffs and continues looking for his socks.

I walk out the door and into the halls. It was so much more peaceful in the morning, no one is up this early. I regret thinking that as i turn the corner to find Draco walking in my direction. I roll my eyes. He notices me immediately. "Hey i think i found the... dragons wart thing we needed for the potion. Snape had some in his stash." He stops as he tells me this. "If you want we can go grab it and get a head start for the day." He suggest. I shrug my shoulders in agreement.

We head to Slytherin tower.

"Okay here." He says as he hands me a jar. "Okay i got get out before someone thinks I'm snogging you." i say rolling my eyes. "I said i was sorry." He says as he closes his drawer. "I don't care. You told the whole school that i had a boyfriend." I reply. "You were just trying to save yourself from getting into trouble." I say as I go to walk out of the room. "I don't care about getting into trouble. They thought i was snogging you!" He say frustrated. "So you make it seem like i was just coming to see my imaginary boyfriend!?" I ask. "YES, Yes i did because if word had gotten back to my father that i was snogging you," He says shaking his head. "Your father is in Azkaban he won't hear anything, ever!" I yell back. "and it's not even true." I say back.

Draco's shoulders slump and he sighs loudly. he says something that i couldn't hear. "What?" I ask. "Um... I uh" he try's to speak.

he stands Infront of me. "Wha-" i get cut off by him leaning in and peaking my lips. "I- i uh." I couldn't talk it was like there were golden snitches in my stomach flying around. I just lean back in and kiss him back. "I-uh you need to go, now." Malfoy says as he gives me the jar and practicly pushes me out of the door.

"Bloody hell. What just happened?" I whisper to myself.

I take a deep breath and go to the room of requirements. "Oh, luna?" I say as i see her standing there stirring the cauldron. "Hello harry." she replies, "How did it go with Draco?" She asks turning to look at me. "How do-" I don't finish, as she shows me a small charm that i remembered from defense against the dark arts class. It was a talisman to read the people around you's minds.

"He kissed me." I reply to the original question. "I figured. I had it on last night. He was thinking of you." She says smiling. "So you didn't have it on when i kissed you?" I ask. She responds bye shaking her head and turns back to stir. I just smile, i should have known that she would have something like that laying around. "He was freaking out, Scared you would hate him forever." She says. "Well, he seemed pretty angry at me." I say. "He's not. he hates himself for making that rumor," She replies. i think for a moment. "No I didn't have it on in the forest. I got it only yesterday morning. I wanted to hear Draco's thoughts on it so i put it on after you had kissed me." She says softly, she replied to what i was thinking. "Why did you want to hear Draco's thoughts?" I ask. "I knew he would be thinking about what had happened, i wanted his truth." She replies. i nod my head and walk over adding the dragons wart. I think about last night and everything that had happened, mostly Luna and I's very few worded conversations.

"So who else knows?" I ask. She knew what i was referring to. "You, Neville, my father, and Helena Ravenclaw." She replies. "Soo?" I ask. She knew that i was asking her the obvious question. "Maybe." She replies. "Whooo?" I ask it was so fun to be around luna and now we have the same taste. "A sixth year." She replies. My eyes widen in shock, that tends to happen a lot. "Lilly!" I knew that it was her because, luna didn't talk to many sixth years other than ginny. She gives an unnecessary nod. I jump up and down in excitement. Once i stop i give luna a hug. "Luna... I- uh i don't even know what to say. I love you, as a friend of course." I say smiling. "I love you too." She replies smiling wide.

☆☆☆