◇8-2◇

☆☆☆

Luna's POV

I feel a weight land on my shoulder. I look to see what it was, Harry; he had fallen asleep. I don't move him he was content and as was i. I watch him for a moment. His scar was fading. It must have started to disappear when he was killed. I always wanted to know what people dreamed about. I dreamed about small animals, clouds, and sunsets. They were things i see every day but they were brighter and soft.

It started to get darker, faster and i was sad i had to wake up harry. I knew we had missed dinner but i had an apple in my pocket so if he wanted something i could give that to him.

"Harry?" I ask to wake him up. His eyes open slightly. "you've fallen asleep." I say. "Oh." He was still on my shoulder slightly. "You can go back ill stay for a bit." He says, his eyes shutting again. "Harry, you've got to get up." I say his eyes stay shut. "Wingardium Leviosa." I say silently. He lifts up a few feet. I walk with him through the castle. It was past curfew. Everyone was in their dorms.

I get to Gryffindor tower. "Password?" The lady in the painting had asked. "Um... I don't know." I reply. I look back harry was still asleep. " Could i please go through?" I ask. "Im sorry rules are rules, no password no entry." she says. I sigh quietly.

I head to Ravenclaw tower. I go to my dormitory. My roommates were fast asleep. I move my blankets and lay harry on my loft. "Goodnight, Harry Potter." I say as i lay on the floor next to the bed.

☆☆☆

Yall idkkkk but i love this chapter

the next few chapters will be dramaaaa.