◇13◇

☆☆☆

I walk down to Gryffindor common rooms, to find Ron and Hermione sprawled out on the sofa, Hermione reading, and Ron eating cookies.  "Hiya harry." I look up to see Neville waving at me in the corner of the room. "Hello Neville." i reply with a smile. I continue to walk toward Hermione and Ron. "Hello Harry." Hermione says, her nose not leaving the book she was reading. "Hello Mione. Hello Ron." I wave. Ron nods, still stuffing his face. 

Ron stops for a moment. "Mom wrote me today, Fred is doing well. He's been emitted to a closer hospital." He says with a smile on his face. Hermione finally puts down her book. "Thats amazing Ron, tell her i said hello." 

"One from me as well." I speak. Fred had been in the hospital since the war. Everyone had thought he died, he did... for a moment. His heart stopped; his body shut down. Then, Molly had apparated to the nearest hospital and they were able to get his heart beating. Since then, he's been in 9 different hospitals.  

"So Mione can I ask you for a favor? Its a big one and it's alright if you don't want to." I speak. "Yes, anything." She replies. "Its for," I think for a moment. "Draco." I spit out. "No." Hermione says. Ron stops eating and looks up at me. "Mione. Its important." I back myself up. "I'm not doing anything for that insufferably foul git." She says, her face getting slightly red. "But you said you would do anything." I say. "I hadn't known it was for him." She says rolling her eyes. Ron still sitting there taking in the conversation. "You know i wouldn't ask if it was important." I say. "I thought you hated him. He said all of that terrible stuff about you and now your just going to look past it because its important?" She says her voice raising to a yell. "Hermione, the scar you got from Bellatrix. How'd you get it to go away?" I ask. "What?" She says. "How is that important?" 

"Draco. Draco the dark mark didn't go away when Voldemort died and he tried to cut it off, it did work and now there's scars along his wrist, if it doesn't take the tattoo at least it'll take the scars away." I say fast but, in a whisper, so no one else in the room would hear it. I let out a sigh, as does Hermione. "Fine. It will take a while because it isn't a spell. It's a potion or can be a cream. I used the cream, but he might have to use the potion because it isn't just a scar." She says as she gets up. "Follow me." She says as she walks towards her dormitory. 

"this is the book that i used. The potion is as foul as it can be which is another reason i chose the cream, it smells of troll feet, but it is nowhere as bad as the potion tastes." She says picking out a book from her bedside table. "It will take about a month, but i am low on a few of the ingredients since the project." she adds. 

I sit on the four poster and think for a moment about the tattoo. Why had it not come off? I ask myself. My thoughts get interrupted by Hermione saying. "Harry?" I turn to look at her. "Yes?" I ask. "What's going on with you and Draco? You two were spending loads of time together you slept in his dormitory, stopped being friends, now you're asking for favors for him."

"I don't know Mione, i just." I stop i couldn't tell her she would be angrier at me then when i hadn't told Mrs. McGonagall about the Firebolt in third year. "You like him, don't you?" She asks. "I see the way you look at him. It's like when you looked at Cho. I hadn't thought you could actually like him, then you ask for this. I can't wrap my head around how you can like such an insufferable git, but you do." 

I stop thinking almost completely the only thing i could think about is what Hermione had just said, she wasn't angry at me? "Are you upset?" I ask. "No you idiot, a little hurt you hadn't come out to me before he did." She says leaning in for a hug. "Before who did?" I ask after catching on to what she said. "Draco told be earlier before you had shown up. Told me you and him were becoming a thing and wanted to apologize." She says smiling. "So you were just acting like you didn't want to help Malfoy?" I ask. "Yes, even if i hated him i would have helped him. How shallow do you think i am?" She asks. "I love you Mione." I say pulling her back in for a hug. "How are you going to tell Ron though?" She asks after pulling out of the hug. I let out a sigh. 

☆☆☆