Chp 2: Raging Zombies

YN POV

It didn't took long before I left off to find the training facility. Luckily I quickly memorized the starship map when Boimler showed us the map during the tour on the starship. Speaking of which, heard the Cerrito's is at planet Galardon for second contact.

  Not much to do for security, just setting up couple of federation stuff for Galardon civilization. Pretty sure nothing crazy will happen even for my first day on the Cerrito. Enough time for me to get started as ensign security. Just then I arrive to the training facility where I meet up a big guy who is a Bojoran.

YN: Ensign YN LN, reporting for duty- woah!

The big guy suddenly goes for the attack but I quickly react to block and did a judo throw to the ground.

YN: Sorry, self defense.

I offer him a hand and he accepted before glancing at me.

???: You're the new security ensign right?

YN: Yes sir.

???: You were supposed to be at the training facility 5 minutes ago.

YN: Got lost, sir. Its a big ship.

???: Not good enough. You'll need to know the ship if you're ever gonna be a security.

YN: Yes, sir. I'm YN LN by the way.

Shaxs: Chief security, Shaxs. Welcome to security. Now let's see what you got what it takes to join the bear pack.

YN: Will do, chief.

Shaxs: Now why don't we throw you into the fire and see if you burn.

I nod before we enter the training facility and Shaxs lightly pushes me in what looks like a boxing gym.

YN: Aight, so who am I up against?

Shaxs: Computer, initiate combat simulation smorgasbord.

Computer: [Initiating.]

The computer then simulated a handful of Borg's surrounding me.

YN: Oh man, borgs!

I raise my fist as they're slowly approach towards me. I take a deep breath to calm myself.

YN: (Mutters.) OK, YN. This is what you've trained for.

I quickly look around and see an opening before I charge and make a dropkick at one of the Borg.