Chp 11: Definitely Crisis Point

3rd POV

Or is it? 👀

Nah I'm just messin. Enjoy! :D

Time skip

After Mariner went through therapy with Dr. Migleemo, she join with her friends in the holodeck who are shooting practice the disk with their shotguns including Da Vinci.

Tendi: Nice shot, Da Vinci!

Vinci: Grazie.

YN: (To Mariner.) Let me guess: You broke protocols and the captain threw you at the therapy with Dr Migleemo.

Mariner: I don't wanna talk about it.

YN: I'm just saying because you had it coming. Breaking too much protocols every day.

Mariner: Oh and you just follow the boring rules.

YN: Yeah and you are too stress about it. Just let it go like you always do.

Just then, Boimler enter the holodeck with his tablet.

Boimler: hey, guy. Do you mind if I take over the deck? I've got a big evaluation with captain Freeman this afternoon. She's selecting eager to please candidates for her advance diplomacy workshop.

YN: I don't see how you need the deck for that.

Boimler: The thing is, I don't know how eager to please. Ugh. I got to practice. Computer, load program Boimler 7.

Tendi: Ciao, Da Vinci.

Vinci: Ciao, Tendi.

With that, Da Vinci disappeared and the deck simulated into the ship of the bridge.

Mariner: Ugh, you simulated the crew?

Boimler: Yeah, that way, I can preinterview so I don't make any mistakes when it's for real. I uploaded 7 years of entries from the entire crew's private logs.

Rutherford: Aren't those private?

Boimler: And it algorithmically created a perfect simulation of everyone on the Cerritos. They'll respond exactly the way they would in real life.

YN: Do they now? (To Shaxx.) Hey, how's it going?

Shaxx: Don't talk to me! I'm pissed off!

YN: Definitely sounds like Shaxx.

Boimler: Yeah, all I gotta do is feed it a scenario. Then the simulated crew fills in the blanks. It'll give me an edge in my interview.

Boimler practice with his introduction until Mariner gets an idea.