Book 2, Chp 1: A Fine Addition

Expect a skip. Enjoy

3rd POV

Its been a few weeks since the Pakled attacked the Cerritos until the Titan came to the rescue. Everything has gone back to normal for the Cerritos. Rutherford got fully recovered despite the trouble of remembering, but manage to get better. Mariner and her mom decided to work together, but didn't last forever in the long run and decided to get back to how it was. YN leg was fully recovered thanks with the help of T'ana and Tendi. All that was missing is Boimler who was promoted to the Titan. Right now we see Mariner, Rutherford, and Tendi are on their way to the sonic shower as they're exhausted because of recent activity. 

Tendi: (Yawns.) I'm so zonked. The red alerts from that wormhole kept me up half the night.

Mariner: Oh, I know. It's, like, are we crossing the event horizon or not? Like, I don't care, actually. I just want you to pick one.

When they arrive to the sonic shower entrance, they see Jet arrived.

Mariner: Jet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mariner: Jet. What are you doing here?

Jet: Got reassigned to Beta shift. Looks like we'll be showering together.

Mariner: Cool. Well, welcome to the team. I'm sort of the unofficial leader. Feel free to come to me with any questions.

Mariner enters the sonic shower before Jet ask.

Jet: She's joking, right?

Tendi: Nope.

Jet: Wait, where's your security friend?

Rutherford: Oh, he's not much into sonic shower for a reason. Though I'm surprised he doesn't even stink.

Tendi: Right? I mean no matter how many times we pass by, he still smells nice.

They all enter the sonic shower and start cleaning themselves where we see Jet is taking a shower next to Mariner.

Mariner: Oh, actually, usually Boimler leaves that one open for me. He has issues with communal nudity.

Jet: Well, I'm not him, and he's not here.

Mariner: Cool. (Grin.) Hope this isn't too high for you.

Mariner press the control of the sonic shower. Causing the power to go high where it made high pitched sound and the light of the room turns blue.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Star trek lower decks//malereader (On Hold Till Next Month)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें